Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what I hate in the Frost Moon? THOSE LITTLE FLYING ELF COPTERS!!! THEY ALWAYS F :redspin:ING KILL ME!! WHY CAN THEY EVEN FLY THROUGH WALLS?!?!?!?

WHERE'S 1.3, IF NO ONE ANSWERS, MY CAT HAD 2 KITTENS, IF NO ONE ANSWERS, IM GONNA HAVE TO... LIFT ONE OF THEM, THEY AHVE TERROR OF BEING IN THE AIR, DONT MAKE ME DO DIS RELOGIC PLS DONT DO DIS TO THEM

I'm just happy to have Disco Balls available again.
Disco_Ball.png
Disco_Ball.pngDisco_Ball.png

I did it like 6 times already AND SANTA N1K IS SO HARD the only way I can beat him is from my razorpine which I recently obtained and reforged I also got the chain gun and reforged it to rapid and it obliterated the solar eclispe. The farthest I got so far is 9 I really want to get to the ice queen so am planing in making a arena with a fort with a bed and a small lava lake for the other enemies. Their hasn't been this many gravestones since I tryed to fight the pumpkin moon with my friends when I had only colbat armor

I did it like 6 times already AND SANTA N1K IS SO HARD the only way I can beat him is from my razorpine which I recently obtained and reforged I also got the chain gun and reforged it to rapid and it obliterated the solar eclispe. The farthest I got so far is 9 I really want to get to the ice queen so am planing in making a arena with a fort with a bed and a small lava lake for the other enemies
Yeah, 8 or 9 was my max before an arena. Now with all my Lihzahrd traps on PC (haven't tried on console yet), the game crashes before I can finish! How cool is that!
In all honesty, lava/traps/an arena in general is the best way to go for these events.

Do you know what I hate in the Frost Moon? THOSE LITTLE FLYING ELF COPTERS!!! THEY ALWAYS F :redspin:ING KILL ME!! WHY CAN THEY EVEN FLY THROUGH WALLS?!?!?!?
Those elf copters are the reason santa n1k can kill me because they prevent me from regenerating
:redspin:

Today is also Lunar New Year!
LUNAR New Year?
LUNAR Event?
XD sorry
Congrats to the New Year Console players!

Hey if anybody has Xbox One and wants to do this with me my GT is haloman7435 I just got the spawner and I am afraid to do it solo.

First ten waves are a joke, been to wave 14 solo. Is 15 the final wave? Thanks for fixing the dye glitch , kinda miss it you should make ghost dyes they looked sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom