The Great Tree vs Axe War

Make your decision!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1688902222142.gif

...clearly you don't understand how Esther's mind works. They will actively hate themselves if they don't keep up, and even more so if they actively avoid things without help from an adblocker or the ignore function. or I guess a crappy browser could work but that option locks them downstairs and would need someone to help them reply to RPs actively, so that isn't exactly ideal either. And Flight Rising does run hilariously slowly on a wii u.

They quite literally need to have something holding them back, in summary. Normally they do keep adblock disabled on this site, but they enable it when they need to block certain things without ignoring the entire community and as a result being basically incapable of RPing.

...clearly you don't understand how Esther's mind works. They will actively hate themselves if they don't keep up, and even more so if they actively avoid things without help from an adblocker or the ignore function. or I guess a crappy browser could work but that option locks them downstairs and would need someone to help them reply to RPs actively, so that isn't exactly ideal either. And Flight Rising does run hilariously slowly on a wii u.

They quite literally need to have something holding them back, in summary. Normally they do keep adblock disabled on this site, but they enable it when they need to block certain things without ignoring the entire community and as a result being basically incapable of RPing.
I know I'm not part of this, but...
...why do you need to keep up? I'm curious.
It's more or less all the same, isn't it? Axe this, tree that. The axes try to get more people on their team, the trees try to get more people on their team. With a little bit of petty shenanigans on the side. What's there to see?

I know I'm not part of this, but...
...why do you need to keep up? I'm curious.
It's more or less all the same, isn't it? Axe this, tree that. The axes try to get more people on their team, the trees try to get more people on their team. With a little bit of petty shenanigans on the side. What's there to see?
...did you miss the part where I said they will actively hate themselves if they don't?

...did you miss the part where I said they will actively hate themselves if they don't?
Nope. Not at all.
Keeping up or not, it honestly doesn't make a difference to me. Though for you I suppose you wouldn't know why you'd hate yourself for not keeping up.

Red put a tree in his name as a replacement for the twitter checkmark now that you have to pay for it, then cenx went in the opposite direction and put an axe in her name, and thus the 2 cults were born
Nike Leon started the axe cult after posting an axe on Red's profile, actually. Next thing you know, Red's saying everyone has to pick a side between the axes and the trees.

Back
Top Bottom