tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this can be for the yellow

biome chest maybe
star_wolf_blade_by_wilficus-d6qtq05.png
If you're making these sprites as a donation, sure, we'll consider it. ^w^
But, if you're using them from somewhere else, then we'd need their permission.
I can link you to my soundcloud so you can listen to some of what I have so far, although a fair amount of it is remixes though. :p

Might make some of downloadable if there's something already there that you want to use.
Ah yes, I quite like the sound of them! I'll mull it over with the team and see what they think. Just remember though, we're looking for more terraria-themed music, as one of our priorities is to blend in. Keep up the awesome music, because i'll be coming back for listens! :p

If you're making these sprites as a donation, sure, we'll consider it. ^w^
But, if you're using them from somewhere else, then we'd need their permission.

Ah yes, I quite like the sound of them! I'll mull it over with the team and see what they think. Just remember though, we're looking for more terraria-themed music, as one of our priorities is to blend in. Keep up the awesome music, because i'll be coming back for listens! :p

just tell me what you need and I'll do my best!

I feel like there aren't enough throwing weapons... So here is one, the Ichor Knife. It is just like the regular throwing knife, except it inflicts ichor.
Ichor Knife.PNG

Also, how do you make it so pictures don't have that plain white background?

Hmm... Have you been working on something big, or has life just got in the way, like life does? It's been a while since the last spoiler.. although maybe I am just too impatient :p

I agree, and I've always thought that the bundle of balloons needs some improving. It is SO hard to get, and it becomes pretty much useless after you get your first pair of wings. Maybe add an upgraded version of it?

for example adding the vampire teeth as an accessory but different look and name.( its like spectre heal)

We've got plenty of accessories coming, for every class. Also remember, there's going to be a whole new set of accessories since the Alchemist class is coming into being. ;)
[doublepost=1463116908,1463116821][/doublepost]
Hmm... Have you been working on something big, or has life just got in the way, like life does? It's been a while since the last spoiler.. although maybe I am just too impatient :p
Double post! ><
It's actually a mix of both. Just getting onto summer and some things have popped up that need to be dealt with. :p

We've got plenty of accessories coming, for every class. Also remember, there's going to be a whole new set of accessories since the Alchemist class is coming into being. ;)
[doublepost=1463116908,1463116821][/doublepost]
Double post! ><
It's actually a mix of both. Just getting onto summer and some things have popped up that need to be dealt with. :p
Yes... life is life. And for some reason spell check wants to make life into lice o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom