tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible to make a screen where you get to choose whether the world will be Corruption/Crimson or Hallow/Aura? It is something that I have been looking forward to in mods, or even in vanilla Terraria.

It is possible to make a screen where you get to choose whether the world will be Corruption/Crimson or Hallow/Aura? It is something that I have been looking forward to in mods, or even in vanilla Terraria.
Unfortunately, I think that that would be something to take up with the creators of tMod. I'm not sure about this, and it may be possible still with the individual mod options, but I wouldn't count on it. But, then again, I'm just a spriter, not a coder or anything of that sort.

btw this looks like an awesome mod! Infact I think this is the first mod that is going to add multiple biomes in 1.3 :D Also, if you want a beta tester I'm more than willing to sign up.

here is my tainted slime :0 you can use it in the mod
[doublepost=1465097005,1465096977][/doublepost]could i join the dev team?

Attachments

• Tainted slime.png
    Tainted slime.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 889
We apologize for the slow progress right now,(We really hope it doesn't last much longer) but to gas up the HYPE TRAIN, I've got 2 little spoilers, and hopefully more in the near future! I'll even come out and tell you what exactly I'm spoiling! I present 2 of the new dungeon chests For the Aura and Atheris!
Gyrolite Chest.png
Atheris Chest.png

We apologize for the slow progress right now,(We really hope it doesn't last much longer) but to gas up the HYPE TRAIN, I've got 2 little spoilers, and hopefully more in the near future! I'll even come out and tell you what exactly I'm spoiling! I present 2 of the new dungeon chests For the Aura and Atheris!
View attachment 116209 View attachment 116210
The weapons will be a non sentry summon and a throwing weapon. I hope.

FREEE CODE:

1. using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
  2. using Terraria.DataStructures;
  3. using Terraria.ID;
  4. using Terraria.ModLoader;

5. namespace YourModName.Items
  6. {
  7. public class CoolSoul : ModItem
  8. {
  9. public override void SetDefaults()
  10. {
  11. item.name = "Cool Soul";
  12. item.width = 20;
  13. item.height = 20;
  14. item.toolTip = "This is a Cool Soul";
  15. item.value = 100;
  16. item.rare = -12;
  17. item.maxStack = 999;
  18. ItemID.Sets.ItemNoGravity[item.type] = true; //this make that the item will float in air
  19. }

20. public override DrawAnimation GetAnimation()
  21. {
  22. return new DrawAnimationVertical(15, 2); //2 is the sprite frame, change of how many frames your sprite have
  23. }

24. public override Color? GetAlpha(Color lightColor)
  25. {
  26. return Color.White;
  27. }

28. public override void AddRecipes()
  29. {
  30. ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);
  31. recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DirtBlock, 1);
  32. recipe.SetResult(this);
  33. recipe.AddRecipe();
  34. }
  35. }
  36. }

Still in progress, unfortunately. Several of our members have left/will soon leave for vacation, including me, and our programmers haven't been seen for a while. But we are still moving strong, and lots of early sprites (mostly my own) are being revamped, and may I say, they look NICE. I think in an earlier spoiler the old Coric items were shown, so I don't think showing you the new sprites will hurt.(I'll also show you the old sprites for comparison;)) The new sprite will be shown first, followed by the old:
.eJwFwUsOwiAQANC7cACGr2W6Nd0ady4bQgklth0C48p4d9_7ik8_xCx25jZmgK2ORH2Tg6nHkmUhKkeOrQ6Z6ITIHNN-5osHaHubvDNBTd5Yhzo40OiMUojBW0RvtEG4U8_rs6b3-lhesl1F_P7atCSS.BUE_ZXMhNjbJNIG-ND2ORgbU1aM.png
Core Pick.png
Core Spear NEW.png
Core javelin.png
Coric Armor NEW ALT.png
Coric Armor.png
Coric Labrys NEW.png
Coric Labrys.png
Coric Mijolnir NEW.png
Coric Mijolnir.png
(Shameless Brag: Most of these, new and old were made by me:D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom