IC The Hunt for the Singularity.

Schparksss

Terrarian
(well I should wait for people of my crew and if not, then it's ping time.)

*|Once again, the ship fires|*

(I got a perfect 6)
The growth is eradicated, and all seems quiet for now.
(4)
The shields do in fact get overwhelmed, and a few shots get through to the hull, but have little effect.
The ship then proceeds to fire a slightly different kind of beam at whatever would show up to be the greatest power source from the station. (5+3)


"I sent mysself. I am fighting for freedom, against those who seek to destroy the truth."

(@Schkeleton)
(5)
The station's power source is destroyed, and it completely falls black and inert.


"Right. Maybe you could fill us in with more detail. We're going to need you to cooperate with us without resistance."
 

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
(5)
The station's power source is destroyed, and it completely falls black and inert.


"Right. Maybe you could fill us in with more detail. We're going to need you to cooperate with us without resistance."
And so the vessel would simply just work on finishing off the station


"They want to erase us simply for our beliefs, our faith. They have oppressed us for generations simply for being a different species. And now, when we try to fight for our rights, we are slaughtered by the thousands, even innocent hatchlings..."
 

Schparksss

Terrarian
And so the vessel would simply just work on finishing off the station


"They want to erase us simply for our beliefs, our faith. They have oppressed us for generations simply for being a different species. And now, when we try to fight for our rights, we are slaughtered by the thousands, even innocent hatchlings..."
The station is eventually divided in it's biggest chunks, debris streaming off. Many spaceships can be seen feeling the destruction as they try to get to safety.


"That... sounds inefficient. If you would like to talk to out leader, you can request a formal meeting." The captain of the guard says, sheathing his sword.

One of the other Ocular is helping the wounded guard pinned to the floor. Oil is leaking from their abdomen.
*|The crew is relieved as they take a moment to take it easy and relax|*
All seems smooth at the moment. The Deepgrowth is keeping it's distance for now.
 

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
The station is eventually divided in it's biggest chunks, debris streaming off. Many spaceships can be seen feeling the destruction as they try to get to safety.


"That... sounds inefficient. If you would like to talk to out leader, you can request a formal meeting." The captain of the guard says, sheathing his sword.

One of the other Ocular is helping the wounded guard pinned to the floor. Oil is leaking from their abdomen.
(1) Well, normally the vessel would be jamming the sensors of the fleeing ships, and sending them false readings, which would could lead to collisions, but it seems that at some point that system may have been damaged judging by the 1 I rolled.
However, the vessel would also open fire on these ships, and with that I rolled a 6.


"Thank you. And how would I requesst that?"
 

Schparksss

Terrarian
(1) Well, normally the vessel would be jamming the sensors of the fleeing ships, and sending them false readings, which would could lead to collisions, but it seems that at some point that system may have been damaged judging by the 1 I rolled.
However, the vessel would also open fire on these ships, and with that I rolled a 6.


"Thank you. And how would I requesst that?"
(3)
A lot of the fleeing ships are shot down, killing hundreds. Some of them manage to avoid the weaponry and flee into hyperspace.


"Regardless, you are coming with us for attacking our ship. You will be brought back to a formal hearing where we will sentence you. Leniency may be provided considering your status and you will be given a chance to explain yourself in front of a council. Should you not be deemed a threat, you may even get to meet the First Watcher."
*|and so, the ship proceeds, although the crew would be on guard|*
Things are going rather smoothly, almost uncomfortably so. This place was supposed to be infested with Deepgrowth.
 

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
Well, once a few of the ships flee, the attacking vessel would immediately stop firing, and instead begin moving away, until it disappears, likely having left.




"I see..."
 

Schparksss

Terrarian
Well, once a few of the ships flee, the attacking vessel would immediately stop firing, and instead begin moving away, until it disappears, likely having left.




"I see..."
The station, now in shambles, falls out of it's orbit and crashes into the planet it was stationed over, charred and broken.


"All things considered, if you can make a reasonable case, the Ocular would listen and investigate your concerns. I can't guarantee anything, but they might listen. Or they'd put you to death for invading a diplomatic ship." the Captain shrugs.
*|The crew would feel a little uneasy about this but they proceed regardless|*
A massive blip would appear on the radar, dwarfing the crew's ship.
 
Saria: ``Holy crap, can someone look at this...?``

Both the captain and co-captain (Derock and Krastin respectively) would walk over and look at the radar

Derock: ``......Oh dear lord......Colrin and Fransix, get ready....``

The ship gets ready to try and fire at the orb, waiting to see what the orb tries
 

Schparksss

Terrarian
"I still have my duties to perform, no one can kill me until it is completed."
"Right... Anyhow, we will need to put you in a holding cell, as well as any of your surviving crew members. Your ship will be held in our bay."
Saria: ``Holy crap, can someone look at this...?``

Both the captain and co-captain (Derock and Krastin respectively) would walk over and look at the radar

Derock: ``......Oh dear lord......Colrin and Fransix, get ready....``

The ship gets ready to try and fire at the orb, waiting to see what the orb tries
The orb only gets closer, not attacking or changing its pace.
 
Paxt: ``Are you sure we can take this on, it's way bigger than us``

Derock: ``We can try at least, just remember to stay strong.``

The ship then starts firing at the Orb.

(I rolled a 5)
 
Evlyn: ``It got...absorbed...?``

Paxt: ``Something is strange here, but to be sure..."

The ship fires again.

(rolled again in case something happens, another 5)
 
Top Bottom