tModLoader The JoostMod

Is there a chance for the stone housings to not spawn on worldgen? I've found the stone of overgrowth and shrine of legends, but the stone of death is nowhere to be found. I've mapped out my entire dungeon, and re-checked the upper areas of it while keeping an eye out for the buff. Could it end up somewhere else? or get blocked by other worldgen features? (I haven't noticed anything unusual in the area, and all the Crimson is on the other side of the world, decimating my jungle.)
It's possible it could be blocked by other mods world features. It's also possible to spawn just outside the dungeon; I need to work on the Stone of Death's generation some more.

I love this mod, but my only problem with it are these foraging items being too easy to make and selling at a rather high price, allowing you to duplicate money at a VERY fast rate. Basically the items you would make with sapphires and stones and wood and iron/lead bars. I think their selling prices should be reduced drastically. Otherwise this mod is fantastic.

I love this mod, but my only problem with it are these foraging items being too easy to make and selling at a rather high price, allowing you to duplicate money at a VERY fast rate. Basically the items you would make with sapphires and stones and wood and iron/lead bars. I think their selling prices should be reduced drastically. Otherwise this mod is fantastic.
What specific items are you referring to? I've been trying to sort out sell prices on a bunch of various items so I'd like to know which ones you're talking about.

What specific items are you referring to? I've been trying to sort out sell prices on a bunch of various items so I'd like to know which ones you're talking about.
One was that yellow foraging furnace made with 10 wood and one iron bar and smithas sigil made with one sapphire and stone blocks(I forget how many stones) They both sell for two gold, while that's not too high, the items are made with relatively common materials allows players to abuse this method to attain a large amount of money incredibly fast. I think their sell prices should be greatly slashed and they should be made with much less common materials.

One was that yellow foraging furnace made with 10 wood and one iron bar and smithas sigil made with one sapphire and stone blocks(I forget how many stones) They both sell for two gold, while that's not too high, the items are made with relatively common materials allows players to abuse this method to attain a large amount of money incredibly fast. I think their sell prices should be greatly slashed and they should be made with much less common materials.
Thank you, I can easily make them just 10 silver or so.

I wanted to amuse myself with an Impractically Oversized Tomato Head, but it's not coming up. Am I just unlucky?

Why does the decisive battle music box says that the theme is from final fantasy V and not final fantasy VI?
Edit:The final fantasy V version of decisive battle is the one that is played during exdeath's battle but the final fantasy VI version of decisive battle is played during the phantom train battle and other boss fights

Last edited:
Why does the decisive battle music box says that the theme is from final fantasy V and not final fantasy VI?
Edit:The final fantasy V version of decisive battle is the one that is played during exdeath's battle but the final fantasy VI version of decisive battle is played during the phantom train battle and other boss fights
Typos happen

Hey, first off just wanted to say I love your mod! I've had lots of fun with it recently. But, I noticed that the Hatchets and Chained-Chainsaws can't be stacked despite their description saying they stack up to 3/4. Is this a bug, and if so will you be able to fix it anytime soon? Thanks a ton!

Hey, first off just wanted to say I love your mod! I've had lots of fun with it recently. But, I noticed that the Hatchets and Chained-Chainsaws can't be stacked despite their description saying they stack up to 3/4. Is this a bug, and if so will you be able to fix it anytime soon? Thanks a ton!
I can't fix what isn't broken on its own. It must be some mod conflict but no one knows what mod.

Back
Top Bottom