The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messis (@Madder)
And
Solen (@Mr. Fury)
(Madder, I'm assuming you went out of the village with Solen)
You exit Lochess village. You can see plenty of scrawny deer and other game frolicking around in the fields. There is also what appears to be a deep forest, where there are probably much bigger animals.

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
You find a few items that seem to be forgettable.
You found a health potion, an amulet, and a leftover sammich that the owner left.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
"I have been doing research, and it appears that the object we need is located at the Ice Giant's Mountain. And yes, as the name suggests, there is an ice giant at the top. I will give you this map." He gives you a map. You don't even need it, because it appears the mountain is right next to the cave you are in.

Adziel (@tappaja100)
"Well, maybe this'll help you remember" he gives you one of his newspapers, and then leaves.

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
Surprisingly enough, the people actually walk away. Though you can see them glancing at you and whispering to each other, trying to be discreet, but failing miserably.

Anga (@Kazuki)

"Well, I'm your guardian gem, so I'm required to know basically everything about you."

Yes, I know after Xmax's turn, I didn't really put much effort, but WORRY NOT! I have an excuse.
I have been rather sick lately, but I'll probably be back on track by the next update.

Checkerface is surprised they actually comply, but he's not complaining. He doesn't want something similar happening outside, so he leans against the wall. This 'being famous' stuff is wearing down fast for him.
Eventually, he looks around at the people of the store and puts his head down. "If you want to ask questions, one at a time..."

We didn't go out of the villiage
Well, technically I did, I didn't perceive there to be anything useful in the village...

Solen looks towards that other game, Deer are notoriously difficult to catch with their sensitive hearing and their tendancy to run.

Well, technically I did, I didn't perceive there to be anything useful in the village...

Didn't realize that. Then yes, Messis followed Solen.

*Messis looks at the deer, then at Solen.*
I know what you're thinking.
Deer are notoriously difficult to catch with their sensitive hearing and their tendency to run.

You're my guardian gem... Mmh... *Anga thinks* It reminds me a certain tale.
*Anga appologies* Sorry for my rudeness. I'll try to be kind with you, since you're my guardian. But, can you explain the reason why I'm here ?

Last edited:
Messis (@Madder)
And
Solen (@Mr. Fury)
Suddenly, a fat strange looking creature stumbles by. It looks like a deer, yet it has intricate neon blue patterns along it's body, as well as eyes that are completely blue with no pupils. It has two red horns, and it seems rather docile. It is also very plump...

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
It seems the wolf made a blood trail. You clean it up and exit the shop. You see the man from earlier holding a newspaper.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
"By giant I mean ranging from as small as you to as big as...well, I can't think of anything big enough on this world to compare it to. What matters is that you are very cautious. Regardless of size, these things are deadly."

Adziel (@tappaja100)
The paper says:
"These folks have recently been spotted! They all look exactly like the Lost Gods themselves, Dalai, Plonela, Sacrela, The Bloodlords, Jekel, and Helfoni!" You feel something strangely familiar in you as you read that last name. You continue reading. "A good friend of the gods, Getson, claims that the Lost Gods predicted reincarnations of themselves to come, and that when they did come, the reincarnations would obtain the most important objects in the Lost God's life. These are the objects."
Below is a picture of a black cloak, a skull mask, a glove with claws attached, two golden crowns, and a purple staff. There is more text. "You may notice Helfoni's sword is missing. Well, the reason is, along with himself, the sword he wielded disappeared, so below is a replica based off of Getson's description."
There is a picture, strangely enough, of your sword, Helfon.

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
It appears the crowd has lost interest on you. Most are on their weird holo things again, but this time they all display a news article about the latest sightings of the reincarnations.

Anga (@Kazuki)

"Well, you're here to save our world, the world of Jalaia. I also think you're a reincarnation of a god, but I don't know for sure because I didn't pay attention to the briefing."

Oh, yeah. I was wondering when that would be pointed out. You see, I don't know what to do for that because my computer broke, and I've been doing all of this on an Android, and I can't copy/paste stuff on my phone. That is also the reason why I stopped putting music in the updates.

I know how to copy/paste on android.
(I'm not sure if this works for music.)
hold on any part of the text, it selects the word and there should be those circle like thingies, you can extend the selection area with them, also, there should be a box where you can copy the selected text, to paste just hold down where you want to paste it and a box should appear.

Well, he isn’t complaining. He goes over to the counter (or wherever the place You would buy things here is) and looks to see what they’re selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom