The Last Post Wins!

den
I recommend clicking the links
so u know what they look like
can u show the posts?

 also
1. Eleko and Esto for some reason make me happi when looking at them, which means that there's 4 dergs who do dat(Bon, Fory, Eleko, and Esto)

2. I got ideas for a Temporal Rifter thingy, though I don't have the derg for it

3. IDK if u noticed but
In FR Eleko ish my PFP

can u show the posts?
wh-

The first is this, but with a slight design change, they'd probably be on good terms with Ivan, but generally keep their distance from the situation
Second is icy birb, would probably mostly be a passive boi who doesn't try to get involved but still tries their best to help Aden/Ivan
Third is this, they'd definitely be the one who tries to solve the conflict peacefully (failing horribly, probably)
And lastly is this, definitely on Yani's side, but probably more distant than the other two so wouldn't be seen until later

 also
1. Eleko and Esto for some reason make me happi when looking at them, which means that there's 4 dergs who do dat(Bon, Fory, Eleko, and Esto)
:0000
2. I got ideas for a Temporal Rifter thingy, though I don't have the derg for it
:0
3. IDK if u noticed but
In FR Eleko ish my PFP
I noticed

YOOOOOO
1674922302017.png

easy 200 gems
or a dragon
but I think I'll go for the gems because of the outfit I need to finish

The first is this, but with a slight design change, they'd probably be on good terms with Ivan, but generally keep their distance from the situation
Second is icy birb, would probably mostly be a passive boi who doesn't try to get involved but still tries their best to help Aden/Ivan
Third is this, they'd definitely be the one who tries to solve the conflict peacefully (failing horribly, probably)
And lastly is this, definitely on Yani's side, but probably more distant than the other two so wouldn't be seen until later
I luv

:0

I noticed
hehe

ish like
A Gen 1(in normal FR terms ish gen 2 but in Temporal Rifters Allison is gen 0) Coatl Replicate
If u don know how Replicates are:

Replicate-
The attempted and failed clones created by the Organization through the splicing and combining of Allison's DNA. They lack any sort of magical abilities from Allison's line including regeneration, multiple lives and the ability to time travel, though in exchange for this they often inherent the abilities of the chosen other (The "mate" they choose to combine Allison's DNA with). From the chosen other's line these failed clones will inherent extreme combat prowess and in depth knowledge of the chosen other's ancestral line of combat styles. Like an inherent instinct which activates without previous combat experience or teachings. The down side to this is that the clones can only be created when the Organization holds a sufficient amount of Allison's DNA as well as the chosen other's. Another catch, once these clones become Replicates they and the rest of their descendants will be unable to breed Time Tots. This is done for the sake of the Temporal Rifter's Lore.
basically just under the thought
"I am Allison, I should be able to rule over people. While I work for the organization, I only do what I want to do. Manipulation is survival"

YOOOOOO
View attachment 397899
easy 200 gems
or a dragon
but I think I'll go for the gems because of the outfit I need to finish

I luv
Yey
hehe

ish like
A Gen 1(in normal FR terms ish gen 2 but in Temporal Rifters Allison is gen 0) Coatl Replicate
If u don know how Replicates are:

Replicate-
The attempted and failed clones created by the Organization through the splicing and combining of Allison's DNA. They lack any sort of magical abilities from Allison's line including regeneration, multiple lives and the ability to time travel, though in exchange for this they often inherent the abilities of the chosen other (The "mate" they choose to combine Allison's DNA with). From the chosen other's line these failed clones will inherent extreme combat prowess and in depth knowledge of the chosen other's ancestral line of combat styles. Like an inherent instinct which activates without previous combat experience or teachings. The down side to this is that the clones can only be created when the Organization holds a sufficient amount of Allison's DNA as well as the chosen other's. Another catch, once these clones become Replicates they and the rest of their descendants will be unable to breed Time Tots. This is done for the sake of the Temporal Rifter's Lore.
basically just under the thought
"I am Allison, I should be able to rule over people. While I work for the organization, I only do what I want to do. Manipulation is survival"
:000
I now only need Sinister Tools and I already have 97 gems with the cheapest on AH being 115 or smth

Happi face..?
mhm
yey
I'll have to write alot of I end up being able to fine the right derg, since I also kinda wan to make lore for a derg who wouldn't be Temporal Rifter but ish connected to Temporal Rifters bc of the story that I wan to make with the Coatl thingy
huh
*slightly confused by the wording*
Basically
I awakened that familiar
meaning I also named him
and that makes me a bit happier
just like with the mega shaymin q thingy from yesterday

mhm

huh

Basically
I awakened that familiar
meaning I also named him