Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(Oh hey, guess this is working again, nice! If someone could maybe catch me up too what's going on I'd be extremely grateful, thanks!)

(Oh hey, guess this is working again, nice! If someone could maybe catch me up too what's going on I'd be extremely grateful, thanks!)
(*Happi in functional thread again* too bad you completely missed the battle with Vani though, guess we'll need to confuse (KH)Roxas in a later encounter or just have an encounter happen between just those two or smth)
(And in the meantime Ventas is a part of the group which means even more confusion can be caused yayyyyyyy)

As far as I can remember, the squad(tm) has headed towards a crashed spaceship. They met a bugman who has dead friends and are now looting said ship.)

Snez gives the duo a little wave.

"Did thou find anything exciting?"
"Hi Snez!"
Pol then heads over to Snez, flying in front of them.
"I found this!" Pol then shows them the fire devil hand they found.

Luis catches up with Pol shortly after.
"...and she also found this crystal thing."
Luis then shows Snez the watermelon-sized crystal too.

(Question. Are the blueprints in any unique language?)

"..."
"Sooo."

"Hi Snez!"
Pol then heads over to Snez, flying in front of them.
"I found this!" Pol then shows them the fire devil hand they found.

Luis catches up with Pol shortly after.
"...and she also found this crystal thing."
Luis then shows Snez the watermelon-sized crystal too.

(Question. Are the blueprints in any unique language?)
(They would be written in the Standard Galactic Alphabet. Snez for sure knows it.)

"Ah! That's the hand I cut off with mine sword! And thine crystal thou hast found once powered the ship. I fear that it may not be powerful enough anymore." Snez gives a beaming smile. "Good plunder indeed!"

"...I don't know."
Dark then flares his pale red eyes again to take a look at Luis and Pol and what they got.
"...looks like Luis and Pol found some interesting stuff."

(They would be written in the Standard Galactic Alphabet. Snez for sure knows it.)
(Luis definitely wouldn't be able to read it then.)

"Ah! That's the hand I cut off with mine sword! And thine crystal thou hast found once powered the ship. I fear that it may not be powerful enough anymore." Snez gives a beaming smile. "Good plunder indeed!"
"From that fire devil thing I heard you guys talking about?"
<...interesting.>

"...Are you expecting me to?"
<_...This... lasted longer than I was expecting._>
"Well, that just seemed kinda weird."
"Then again, maybe it's just a sore throat..."
<...fat chance though. Are they even aware that something seems wrong?>

Back
Top Bottom