tModLoader The Omega Mod

Should we continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
We have been pretty short on ideas lately. Anything you guys would like to see in the mod? I'd be glad to hear your opinions! :p

Boom!
CorruptorOfGalaxies.png

Smash!

CorruptPillar.png

CrimsonPillar.png

Pillars will be updated to make them more unique, but for now they just look like that :p Also, any suggestions to update the Corruptor of Galaxies? (The 1st sprite).

Looks awesome, but could still use some more... well, uniqueness. Also the sprite could bee better, but other than that it's cool and I can't wait!

Looks awesome, but could still use some more... well, uniqueness. Also the sprite could bee better, but other than that it's cool and I can't wait!
Could you give me some ideas on how it could be more unique? I've tried to think of something but the only things I could think of were the HUGE fangs and cursed flame thing in between them :p I also kinda think that the fight could make up for the lack of unique sprinting because of how cool it could be if we really work at it (It's going to be part of a pillar event with loads of
new enemies, a new pillar sprite as I stated before, a new background, and overall just loads of unique features to the event and AI for the enemies and boss. There will also be a crimson alternative for it)
[doublepost=1475607060,1475606974][/doublepost]
I Might be in handy with my "Imagination"

Also i'm an ok spriter i know you're not accepting spriter's but, shameless self-plug initiate!

Libra boss for Modpack
"RakaRom"
View attachment 142609
Also, sorry but we don't need any imaginative people at the moment. We would update the thread, but at the moment the person that made the thread hasn't been online in a very long time because of school, but I promise as soon as he can, we will try to get loads of stuff updated :p

Could you give me some ideas on how it could be more unique? I've tried to think of something but the only things I could think of were the HUGE fangs and cursed flame thing in between them :p I also kinda think that the fight could make up for the lack of unique sprinting because of how cool it could be if we really work at it (It's going to be part of a pillar event with loads of
new enemies, a new pillar sprite as I stated before, a new background, and overall just loads of unique features to the event and AI for the enemies and boss. There will also be a crimson alternative for it)
[doublepost=1475607060,1475606974][/doublepost]
Also, sorry but we don't need any imaginative people at the moment. We would update the thread, but at the moment the person that made the thread hasn't been online in a very long time because of school, but I promise as soon as he can, we will try to get loads of stuff updated :p
I don't really know right now, and your right about the fight.

Just got this idea a few days ago so I decided to sprite it. Any ideas on what it could be?
Portal.png

Lol no. Give up? I don't think you'll get it. I know that the hype will be real if you do get it though :p

Ok. If we can code this, (we could probably just generate a new world upon entering this portal) there will be a new dimension. It will be called the Fury Lands, and basically, one half of the world is a way harder/more intense version of hell, and the other half is a way more intense version of the snow biome. In between them is a calm purity biome in which you can enter to take a break from all of the insane enemies of the Fury Flame and Fury Frost biomes. Is the hype real?
(I shall inform you guys when we figure out if we can or cannot code it :))

Back
Top Bottom