tModLoader The Omega Mod

Should we continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
In paint OR paint.net you can resize.
Paint.net instructions:
Go to Image at the top, and select Resize. Then you can mess with the size in pixels for x and y coordinates.
Paint instructions: Go to file, then properties, and then at the bottom adjust width and height to how you want it.
Hope dis helps!
EDIT: The resizing thing WILL resize the image, so do not think it will just expand and add a white
blank canvas.
Yeah I figured it out eventually. I'm pretty blind when it comes to stuff like that.

[doublepost=1461447075,1461447008][/doublepost]
So, what do ya think?
Pretty good I think. Not sure about TMC though.

Yeah I figured it out eventually. I'm pretty blind when it comes to stuff like that.

[doublepost=1461447075,1461447008][/doublepost]
Pretty good I think. Not sure about TMC though.
For some reason I couldn't see the posts earlier, but I think the 3rd sword that you posted looks the best. And also I'm not sure if TMC added this or is planning to, but I got surgery on my elbow, so I may be a bit out of it for a few months, I'm also getting another surgery in a few months to basically undo what they did to my elbow in the first surgery when it gets healed, so yeah just thought I'd point that out.

For some reason I couldn't see the posts earlier, but I think the 3rd sword that you posted looks the best. And also I'm not sure if TMC added this or is planning to, but I got surgery on my elbow, so I may be a bit out of it for a few months, I'm also getting another surgery in a few months to basically undo what they did to my elbow in the first surgery when it gets healed, so yeah just thought I'd point that out.
Okay ;p

Alright so for the last 3 months we have not been working on the mod AT ALL because of my broken elbow, my surgery, I'm also having another surgery in another month, but everything should be back on track after I have the next surgery! Also, we are working on the mod as I type this, so we're at least TRYING to get it back on track right now!

Ok so I have a few important updates to inform people of right now, so if you could read through the entirety of this comment, that would be great! Anyway, here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. I'm probably not going to need a surgery anymore! Yep, its true, because yesterday, I went to the hospital, and they decided "Hey, why not just put his ELBOW to sleep with anesthetics, and then haul out the pin from there?" so they did that, but there still is something in my elbow, so if it does bother me (it shouldn't, but it might), then they will surgically remove it. So yeah this mod is almost definitely back on track now! :D

2. Most people on the mod now know how to code at least a little bit! I have added quite a few items by now, and you'll know which ones are made by me because most of them have a punny tooltip made by me lol. Currently 3 people on the team (TMC, me, and Alphys) know how to code, so that should speed up the development process.

3. We need people to make music/sound effects for us! The modded items/bosses sound very bland without custom music/sound effects, so if anyone who can make good music/sound effects for Terraria mods wants to join the team, that's what you can do! :D

4. The beta will be released VERY soon! Yes, its going to be released after the first boss is implemented into the game (even though its the first and only boss implemented so far, its stronger than the Moon Lord lol!) so yeah be on the lookout on the website and forums thread for a beta download link! You could also probably find it in on the Mod Browser in-game, but it will be released here too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah if you read through all of that, you're a legend, and you would also know more information about the mod than someone who didn't (no s**t Sherlock lol) so yeah umm... thats it! Bye lol. (Help I don't know how to end this off! I'll stop now...)

Reactions: TMC
if you need a musician i'd be happy to help, although i'm not sure if i'd be able to do sound effects with my current setup.

Hey guys, its me alphys the lizard (Mod starter, and Ex-spriter)
im going to make my own version of this mod, and i kinda quit the team (i still want my name to be on the credits)
because everyone was being too inappropriate and not getting enough done
so here is a job listing for MY version of the omega mod (its going to be a different name but ill let you know) (green means good, red is not doing so well, black is desperately needed)
Spriter- Needed
Coder: Really Needed we need more then 1
so

Idea Generator (easiest job) May or may not be needed
THATS ALL FOLKS!
Umm you didn't start this mod though. I did.

Reactions: alt
Hey guys, its me alphys the lizard (Mod starter, and Ex-spriter)
im going to make my own version of this mod, and i kinda quit the team (i still want my name to be on the credits)
because everyone was being too inappropriate and not getting enough done
so here is a job listing for MY version of the omega mod (its going to be a different name but ill let you know) (green means good, red is not doing so well, black is desperately needed)
Spriter- Needed
Coder: Really Needed we need more then 1
so

Idea Generator (easiest job) May or may not be needed
THATS ALL FOLKS!
actually yes i did, i gave the idea to start it

actually yes i did, i gave the idea to start it
No you didn't. I invited you to it via a message on steam. Unless you're talking about the Alpha Mod which you are developing, which you did start. Also, I recall in a steam chat I asked if you could sprite/code, and you said you couldn't and that you didn't want to join the mod. Afterwards you did, obviously, but thats just to prove my point that I am the one who started this mod. (Not saying that means that I get to boss people around or anything, I'm just saying this because I don't want you to take credit for something you didn't do).
[doublepost=1471121904,1471121843][/doublepost]
Looks neato!
Are you talking about Alphys' version of it or the OP? Cus if you're talking about the OP, then thank you! :D

Reactions: alt
No you didn't. I invited you to it via a message on steam. Unless you're talking about the Alpha Mod which you are developing, which you did start. Also, I recall in a steam chat I asked if you could sprite/code, and you said you couldn't and that you didn't want to join the mod. Afterwards you did, obviously, but thats just to prove my point that I am the one who started this mod. (Not saying that means that I get to boss people around or anything, I'm just saying this because I don't want you to take credit for something you didn't do).
[doublepost=1471121904,1471121843][/doublepost]
Are you talking about Alphys' version of it or the OP? Cus if you're talking about the OP, then thank you! :D
The latter :p I didn't even read Alphys' xD

The latter :p I didn't even read Alphys' xD
Oh lol. You should definitely check out Alphy's version when it gets released though. Its going to have some of the ideas that we used in the original mod, plus his own ideas.

Ahhh, an internet quarrel over nothing important. Love me some of those.

A mechanical queen bee could be cool if it's done well. It's an idea I see all over but so far only Calamity got around to making anything similar.

Ahhh, an internet quarrel over nothing important. Love me some of those.

A mechanical queen bee could be cool if it's done well. It's an idea I see all over but so far only Calamity got around to making anything similar.
Haha yep internet fights are always great. Also thank you! I know that the Mech Bee has been done to death, and TMC (the person who sprited it) told me that but I was like "Nah m8 I think we can do it. It's not like we're just gonna straight up copy and paste a sprite from online into the mod or anything. We'll just make it original" so we ended up doing it :p

Well, I have an announcement. (Nothing bad! We aren't stopping the mod or anything :p). Basically, TMC is in school most of the time so he has other things to worry about besides coding, and we have an unfinished boss AI that he made. So as you can probably guess, I'm saying that we need an experienced coder that can do boss AI. We could also MAYBE use another spriter, but only if you are a really good spriter :p Anyway, that's it. If you want to apply for being a coder or spriter, just PM me, and I'll get back to you. Just remember, we need someone who knows how to do AI for bosses. Thanks everyone! :)

Hmm, this looks like it has potential. I recommend planning some stuff other than post-moon lord stuff, though. It's gonna be hard to work with that, and basically every mod in existence tries to do it. Oh, and if you ever do need a creative person to make ideas (seeing the job availability), my friends call me really creative and I make a lot of ideas quickly. Especially with a mod like this, that doesn't really have much planned content.

Hmm, this looks like it has potential. I recommend planning some stuff other than post-moon lord stuff, though. It's gonna be hard to work with that, and basically every mod in existence tries to do it. Oh, and if you ever do need a creative person to make ideas (seeing the job availability), my friends call me really creative and I make a lot of ideas quickly. Especially with a mod like this, that doesn't really have much planned content.
Yeah we do need some PHM ideas. We have been mainly working on that lately. Since TMC isn't online at all anymore because of school and he owns the thread, we can't really update the thread with the items we have so far :/ We do have some PHM content though. Also, yeah, if you want to you can give me your Discord name I can add you to the group chat and you will be credited for ideas :D

Back
Top Bottom