tModLoader The Omega Mod

Should we continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
Yeah we do need some PHM ideas. We have been mainly working on that lately. Since TMC isn't online at all anymore because of school and he owns the thread, we can't really update the thread with the items we have so far :/ We do have some PHM content though. Also, yeah, if you want to you can give me your Discord name I can add you to the group chat and you will be credited for ideas :D
Haven't even made a discord, hah. But I will. But is it voice chat or text? Because I can't use voice due to no working mic. I have no idea how I broke my computer's one, but I did.

I am very good at making ideas, everyday I make some concept art on the ideas! I mean I have always wanted to work on a mod, if you need a concept maker, and a idea generator, I am the person you would call. Take out 2 birds with one stone.

I am very good at making ideas, everyday I make some concept art on the ideas! I mean I have always wanted to work on a mod, if you need a concept maker, and a idea generator, I am the person you would call. Take out 2 birds with one stone.
Ok. What's your discord name if you have it? If you don't have an account, make one and tell me and I'll invite you to the discord chat :p Also, "DarkLordofTheSith" I will invite you soon if you haven't been invited already :)

So I made some upgraded biome chest weapon sprites (link to the place that I got the idea: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/endgame-biome-weapon-upgrades.48320/) and I thought it could be fun for you guys to guess the names of them! So, I'm going to post a new one everytime you guys guess one right. You guys can give up if you want to, but if not, keep guessing and I'll tell you if it's right or not. They're really pretty simple names (mostly... >:D) so I don't think it would take long for you to guess a lot of them. Anyway, I'll stop ranting. Here's the first one!
LunarAzoteOfTheCorrupted.png

[doublepost=1472793080,1472793037][/doublepost]That one is one of the harder names by the way. Good luck to you all :D

I see that you guyes need someone for ideas... im open if you need me. just give me some basics: what armor you would like, weapon ideas, just say the word and for what class. i can also do NPC ideas and misc items. just tell me what category they will fall in and i will be happy to help.

I see that you guyes need someone for ideas... im open if you need me. just give me some basics: what armor you would like, weapon ideas, just say the word and for what class. i can also do NPC ideas and misc items. just tell me what category they will fall in and i will be happy to help.
Ok. I probably won't invite you to the Discord chat since we already have enough people on the team (Aside from coders. We still need someone to finish up that boss AI in order to release the first beta) so you can just suggest some ideas here if you want. Go crazy :D

Ok. I probably won't invite you to the Discord chat since we already have enough people on the team (Aside from coders. We still need someone to finish up that boss AI in order to release the first beta) so you can just suggest some ideas here if you want. Go crazy :D
i don't care if you invite me on a team. that's ok. but i do recomend that you should have good summon and throwing items so that your mod can be in a bunch of class series. a good summon item that you can have is something that you can get from a hell enemy that is an early stardust dragon type weapon maybe in early hardmode. i would think that it would be a minion like the bone serpent with lava and fire around and inside it called "the unholy serpent". also, you could make homing throwing items. that will be a blessing to the throwing class (make the throwing homing weapons post-mech)

i don't care if you invite me on a team. that's ok. but i do recomend that you should have good summon and throwing items so that your mod can be in a bunch of class series. a good summon item that you can have is something that you can get from a hell enemy that is an early stardust dragon type weapon maybe in early hardmode. i would think that it would be a minion like the bone serpent with lava and fire around and inside it called "the unholy serpent". also, you could make homing throwing items. that will be a blessing to the throwing class (make the throwing homing weapons post-mech)
Thanks for the ideas! I might even do a timelapse of spriting them and post them on the mod YouTube channel :D Also, if you do want to suggest more ideas, go ahead, they are very helpful! I love it when people give me ideas on the forums. It lets me know that this mod is becoming more well known and has a good chance of succeeding in the mod community :)

I just finished making a speed sprite video for the Spectre Dagger (Homing throwing weapon you talked about) and its rendering now, so if you wanna see it then keep an eye out for the video :p

Back
Top Bottom