The Paladin's pencil drawings (Need suggestions!)

Yes, that makes sense. Though the crimson was much less developed back then; it was a virus only found in the depths of the earth. It had not gotten to the surface yet, nor spread enough to be considered a real danger

It's a part of the plot which I want to expand to some day. Any ideas for that :D?

Also. Uh. Yeah... Would you really draw a woman yourself instead of finding a real one ._.?
hmm... let's see. maybe it was influenced by the thoughts of cthulu? since his brain dwells there that would be his thoughts. It grew because of what happened to Samrux's kingdom? The spiders infected people (face monsters) and they spread the virus? um that's a few ideas ill keep thinking. also yeah, I know 'just kidding, probably wouldn't actually do that. :p

Yes, that makes sense. Though the crimson was much less developed back then; it was a virus only found in the depths of the earth. It had not gotten to the surface yet, nor spread enough to be considered a real danger

It's a part of the plot which I want to expand to some day. Any ideas for that :D?

Also. Uh. Yeah... Would you really want to draw a woman yourself instead of finding a real one ._.?

Samrux gets all the :red:es - confirmed.

Daaaaayuuuum!

It's not as if there were many down here anyways.

Oh wow! Just wow, hahahaha! Now I have a vision in mind of the Pimpadin (a Paladin with a purple feather-toting cap and big phat dolla chain) with 4 or 5 undead, skeletal, vaguely female(?!) honeys hanging off of each arm!

Damn, I'm madder than I thought!

Edit - Tha new feem choon of Samrux:

It's not as if there were many down here anyways.
yeah. even if there were they would either be covered in armor (paladin) or have no flesh. (skeleton) also what you think of my crimson ideas? and what will you do about the corruption, since both can't exist in the same world.

@Wyverntamer @Shotte fixed the spaghetti and made a better shot

Before-After
XanOld.png

Can you draw the dungeon spirit?
wanna have a look at my math homework?
@Youfad
I hope I got it well enough. I'll make another one later.
Still waiting for that math homework!

Last edited:
Bonus #5: Star.

This one is a little... fancier, though still made in kind of a rush (for what it's worth to me) so a cleaner version should be made. It might be one of, if not the last, bonus drawings.

I want to know your opinions, please! For that, I want to summon @Shotte , @Milt69466 , @Boooo , @FierceRogue and @Xman101 . Why? No idea, I just want you guys here to look at it and tell me what you think
Hehe.png
However, I'd love to hear anyone else's opinion.

What do you think it is? What does it make you think of? What do you think it means? What are the best and worst things about it? What could be improved? That's what I'd love to hear.

SedaeStar.png

Love.gif

Last edited:
Bonus #5: Star.

This one is a little... fancier, though still made in kind of a rush (for what it's worth to me) so a cleaner version should be made. It might be one of, if not the last, bonus drawings.

I want to know your opinions, please! For that, I want to summon @Shotte , @Milt69466 , @Boooo , @FierceRogue and @Xman101 . Why? No idea, I just want you guys here to look at it and tell me what you think
Hehe.png
However, I'd love to hear anyone else's opinion.

What do you think it is? How does it look like? What does it make you think of? What do you think it means? What's the best of it, and the worst? What could be improved? That's what I'd love to hear.

SedaeStar.png

Love.gif
MY SYMMETRICAL SENSES ARE TINGLING

(As in, the points don't look symmetrical within themselves.)

Other than that, I haven't got much else to say than 'Why does my dungeon not have these already?'.

MY SYMMETRICAL SENSES ARE TINGLING

(As in, the points don't look symmetrical within themselves.)

Other than that, I haven't got much else to say than 'Why does my dungeon not have these already?'.

I' d love to make a majestic work of math and geometry with this design. As I said, I need to put more effort the second time I make it :p the un symmetry is definitely a BIG letdown. Thanks for pointing that out.

Anything regarding the questions I asked?

What do you think it is?
Possibly an insignia on one of the many magic weapons, say the Water Bolt.
How does it look like?
This question doesn't make sense. :confused:
What does it make you think of?
It reminds me of four magical powers: Water, Lightning, Ice, and... something else I can't put my finger on.
What do you think it means?
This is part of the magical imbuement of a Dungeon tome weapon (of which there is only the Water Bolt).

Back
Top Bottom