Casual The People of TCF

So which one is me guys? :p
View attachment 37389
lUlVtzU.jpg

This guy, obviously.

Good lord, Nev, why do you drink so much? :eek: *Beer is Good song starts playing*
I don't care for privacy so yeah
The first picture is the best of me
I'm sorry if this sounds creepy or anything, but you look cute :3 Like Piko. (No, really--http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130714034441/utaite/es/images/b/b8/PikoWasurenagusa.jpg (Piko is a Japanese singer. Wiki article here: http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/Piko ))
...That first pic though... XD
Yeah. Watch me: Vittu, perkele, saatana!
Merde, really now? *fixes glasses*
....Internet Cookies to those who get the reference XD
Seeing you upload a pic of yourself is weird since for some odd reason I always imagined you as looking like chibi Miku.
...aaaaaaaaaand now even your avatar is p*ssed off at me.
People are posting here again ?
Wellp heres one of me and my cousin
Dat fabulous hat tho
KLrBnsl.jpg
The first thing I thought of was "Gingers have Souls Too".
Dammit Youtube.
Hey, I remember that! I also had a sorry excuse for a moustache as a teen! Then I got a few years older and I had an actual moustache.

Official warning: You are going to find shaving it a terrible pain in the :red:. If you choose not to shave it; an ever bigger pain in the :red:.
"Here's how to shave like a man: you don't shave. That's how a man shaves."
--Erwin Smith, Some Random AoT Crack Video​
Since I've yet to post a pic of myself in this thread I'll share the one I posted in the "RL hair" thread :p
Wow, you weren't kidding about that mane of hair thing, were you? :p
Why else would it be in this thread?

This was at an awards ceremony in the middle of the auditorium. Someone was kind enough to capture footage of it on her phone. I regret nothing.
I can't stop laughing XD That's hilarious! I'd seen the .gif on your profile but I had no idea it was you.
So which one is me guys? :p
View attachment 37389
I'm assuming the bald guy? //shot

@Mystic Neon Rain comparing me to a japanese singer is

...the best compliment ive ever recieved :v
Really? I kinda don't know how to respond to that ;w; Fun fact: Piko has his own Vocaloid, too--Utatane Piko. There's a song sung by Utatane Piko in my signature, actually.
Yay! Pictures!
Yay! Replying!
This comment is totally pointless, you go on and ignore this
Okey den OwO *ignores* *derp*

View attachment 37811 Here's an image of me when my hair isn't soggy. Still not attractive though.

Thanks iPhone camera for reversing the image for some reason as well
I don't know why but I'm still reminded of your avatar //shot again
None for me either?
Errrrrrrm...lemme think...
...Your hair is preeeeeeeeeeetty //shot I'm referencing "A Not So Serious Summary of White Secret Black Vow [Maeka FEAT. TBOE]".

such derp, much ignore. wow
I'm going to assume you're joking and reply as such. I know, right? I'm so sophisticated. *tries to flip hair but fails since it's short* :P
@Mystic Neon Rain pls, I think that (after Nev of course) I am the one who posts the most pictures in here, do you really have no snarky comments at all?
This thread has 26 (27 now) pages.
I can't post all of my snarky comments :p
Though I think the Hipster King thing is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom