Casual The People of TCF

I needa haircut. It's at that stage where it starts growing out in little tufts in all different directions

far1u9.jpg

You're not ugly. You just stink.

A cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

Spongebob?

Discussing off topic things in an off topic forum section that has some sort of connection to this topic is okay IMO. Just don't get too out of hand is all.

I myself am one person who has to be cleanly shaven to be comfortable. Not even 5 o'clock shadow can get me.
XqPL1n7.jpg
i like your eyessss, i wish i have a blue eyess
I needa haircut. It's at that stage where it starts growing out in little tufts in all different directions

far1u9.jpg

Spongebob?
you don't like a long hair? x3 it might suits you well though idk xD

I've just always shaved it short since high school. It always seems to grow a bit weird and wild if I let it grow, and I'm just way too lazy to keep up with styling it or whatever.

I always go with Plan B if it gets too long... ...wear a beanie!

r9egs2.jpg

Edit: 200th post! Woo!
woah a beanie looks good on you :D btw, are you from russia? x3 you know, adidas.. ok being funny is hard :|

i like your eyessss, i wish i have a blue eyessss

Thanks! A lot of people tell me that's one of my most defining features actually, next to my hair, although I have it cut relatively shorter than that right now just for preference. I turn into Shaggy from Scooby-Doo if I don't keep it under control lol.

boredd .-. , ok since my previous photo is heavily photoshopped i will post this webcam photo unedited xD i lost my triangle neckale btw :c
hDDfbqu.jpg

i took a bath btw :s

That Fro is legendary, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Thanks! A lot of people tell me that's one of my most defining features actually, next to my hair, although I have it cut relatively shorter than that right now just for preference. I turn into Shaggy from Scooby-Doo if I don't keep it under control lol.
LOL shaggy x3 just realize that, but yeah your eyes is beautiful , would like to see you with longer hair though x3

Back
Top Bottom