tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Dude, go look back at the EdgeWood mod thread. Something happened.
EDIT: All of your hard work? That is ONE sprite that you got angry about.
She also said "Getting :red: on all the time". This was one time.

I mean, hey. That could mean ANYTHING, right?
I thought the words @Mnemonic_Horse.EXE made sense. That one time got them kicked off the team of The Spirit Mod, therefore rendering all of their hard work useless.

Both sides are wrong.
@Mnemonic_Horse.EXE for his temper
@The Dev team for being a bit too quick to judge and should have delved deeper into the situation before a decision

My opinion is just both apologize and undo the damage
But who cares I got sprites

Wretched Nightmare

Wretched_nightmare.png

72 Melee Damage
Very Fast Speed
6% Melee Damage
Strong Knockback
-Right-Click to activate Blood Rush, charge a mob and deal damage inflicting Blood Corruption
Blood_Corruption.png

Will add animation sheet later

@The Dev team for being a bit too quick to judge and should have delved deeper into the situation before a decision

I think we're all getting too caught up in this. He said it himself, it's done. What we can do now is move on, before it becomes too big of a deal. But as fore the jumping to conclusions bit, the situation has been ongoing, this wasn't a "hey, we just noticed this". There isn't a lack of evidence. It's just they're not releasing it.

I think we're all getting too caught up in this. He said it himself, it's done. What we can do now is move on, before it becomes too big of a deal. But as fore the jumping to conclusions bit, the situation has been ongoing, this wasn't a "hey, we just noticed this". There isn't a lack of evidence. It's just they're not releasing it.
I don't know what happened but Iam just going to move on and continue helping our beloved mod.

One of several. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back. And I'm not angry about my stolen sprites, I'm angry that I'm being put off the dev team because I'm being falsely accused of stealing other people's sprites when they're the ones that stole from me.
Dude that sucks if nobody else feels for you I do. (Idk why they kicked you off so quickly when it wasn't your fault)

And THIS is someone who made this thread, is in charge of it, and wants us all to stop talking about it here. I'm not trying to be aggressive, or rude, but PhoenixBlade created this thread. I'm gonna follow his rules, and I suggest you do too.
It still isn't right

Since you all can't seem to wait for this mod to come out, I think you'll be happy to hear that the mounts are coming along nicely.
I'm working on the Phantasm Dragon right now and finished the helicopter some days ago. Had all too much fun toying with it since :p

Spoiler_Copter.png

Not as of now, no. If you have a good idea about what it should do though, I am all ears. The Copter underwent a number of tweaks as I was working on it and I am happy to implement your ideas, if I feel like they add to the mount.

Even tho im on the team (forget i said that ) Make scabarerusfuaeususus summon undead baby pterodactyls that he shoots at you :3

Not as of now, no. If you have a good idea about what it should do though, I am all ears. The Copter underwent a number of tweaks as I was working on it and I am happy to implement your ideas, if I feel like they add to the mount.

How about a heavily modified Antlion Charger AI? He could dash faster and more frequently as his health gets lower and get a movement speed increase as well. He could also jump higher as health gets lower.

@Leemyy I didn't really have any ideas for it, I was just thinking of how the Stardust Dragon gets longer the more you use it. I was thinking of maybe a cycling version of that, like maybe every time you use it it gets longer until it cycles back to one segment? But I don't know how useful/difficult to program that would be.

How about a heavily modified Antlion Charger AI? He could dash faster and more frequently as his health gets lower and get a movement speed increase as well. He could also jump higher as health gets lower.
I think you misunderstood me. I was replying to Cygnus question about the Phantasm dragon.
I knew I had forgotten to do something, added the Quote right after I reealised my mistake, sorry for the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom