tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Now, I have this trouble with other mods too, but when I try to enable certain mods, including this one, there's something that goes wrong with loading "mp3" files or any given thing like that. Anything that might be able to help? Is it just something that takes time before it'll load? Or it there actually something I have to do? Thanks!

Now, I have this trouble with other mods too, but when I try to enable certain mods, including this one, there's something that goes wrong with loading "mp3" files or any given thing like that. Anything that might be able to help? Is it just something that takes time before it'll load? Or it there actually something I have to do? Thanks!
I recently did a video on how to solve it.
Here's the link:
Note: If you're only using Spirit, delete the .mp3 file that comes up instead.
[doublepost=1502436384,1502436350][/doublepost]
I like Dusking
It looks cool, has a boss mask that looks just as good as the lunatic cultist and it finally expands on the concept of shadowflame, something sorely needed.
I agree. Bosses and enemies need to inflict shadowflame more lol

Here's a post I made earlier about it:

Also, to anyone who's experiencing a '(this modded music file.mp3) failed to load,' please keep in mind that this is a tmodloader memory issue. Restarting Terraria and reloading again(which is what I do when I experience this error) works fine, but disabling a few mods or closing any processes you're running in the background always helps.

The only way I have found to fix that sound loading error is by deleting, redownloading, and re-loading of the mods creating the error, and restarting terraria doesnt work for me. I don't understand why this error is occuring but it is really annoying.

The only way I have found to fix that sound loading error is by deleting, redownloading, and re-loading of the mods creating the error, and restarting terraria doesnt work for me. I don't understand why this error is occuring but it is really annoying.
I did a video on this. Here it is

Lemme clear some stuff up here.
If your friend beat EoC on that world, then it's normal for it to not be there. It's annoying constantly getting chat messages that don't mean anything lol.
Scarabus is super spazzy because of multiplayer. That's simply a general gaming bug.
Scarabus naturally destroys platforms to avoid cheesing. I had to learn that the hard way lol :nursesmile: <--- underused emote ;-;

Cool, thanks. We figured out that the post-EoC mobs that drop hardened carapaces do spawn, havent found any floran ore yet, but the odd thing is that my friend beat the EoC on a different world. When we defeated him together it was the first time on our multiplayer world. (I have the world and sometimes he wants to play without me so he has a world too), but I do agree about the messages continuously popping up, that would be annoying. :nursesmile:

It seems like this mod is VERY prone to crashes... especially when I enable my mods then close Terraria and reopen it...

I assure you this mod isn't crashing frequently -- without any error messages or other info go to on, it's either being caused by another mod or it's a tModLoader issue.

Spirit is running perfectly on my end.
Mine as well. Spirit only lags tremendously for me (Starplate raider, coil mine staff, etc) but that might just be because of multiplayer. Maybe try reinstalling spirit or uninstalling other mods.

Back
Top Bottom