tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

so i updated to the new version, and when i did the Eater Staff that was on a weapon rack is now a Shell Hammer. What i find odd is the fact that other eater staves in chests didnt become shell hammers. I'm guessing this is a bug?

Tfw Trelamium doesn't work with Spirit but only Trelamium devs know how to fix it but they stopped working on it.
Anyways, glad to see this mod update to Halloween! The candy mechanic sounds really interesting. :D

Could you make it where Glyphs work with summons?

Having an crew of 10 Slimes are nice, not so when they can't spawn bees, or inflicting Blood Corruption

Also, could you make it where Glyphs work alongside Dual Wielding?

Last edited:
uhm, excuse me, In the OP it's written that The Lone Trapper's items let you collect essences before all Mechs are defeated, I'm killing Jungle,desert,ice ect. before all Mechs are defeated with the Trapper's stuff but no essences are dropping. Uhh, am I doing something wrong?

uhm, excuse me, In the OP it's written that The Lone Trapper's items let you collect essences before all Mechs are defeated, I'm killing Jungle,desert,ice ect. before all Mechs are defeated with the Trapper's stuff but no essences are dropping. Uhh, am I doing something wrong?
I stopped worrying about getting essences early but i am having the same problem.

I believe it was changed a little while back that you have to defeat all mech bosses to collect essences. Using the Trapper weapons increases the drop chance of the essences.

Alright, been playing up to ancient flyer (planning to continue!), and I must say that this is very enjoyable mod so far... I LOVE the artifact weapons!!! Great idea!

My only complaint is that I love doing my first mod playthroughts as a pure ranged character, but most of the armors added contribute to boosting two classes at once. I would have loved to see more pure ranged armors, as they benefit me more than dual armors. Of course, this doesn't mean they are a bad addition, but I would like to see more pure armors. :nursewink:

On another note, is there reason why the Flesh Hounds look and act exactly like the Pitbulls from the Calamity mod?

Is the blue moon supposed to be common? i'm getting it Extremely often (almost every night) and while it may not be too difficult, in early hardmode its a massive pain, especially since i cant hide underground to wait it out.

Also the spawnrate from the event during a snowstorm are quite ridiculous however im not sure if thats due to thorium or not.

@Graydee

Got a few bugs to report regarding Elderbark furniture.

The chandelier does not actually connect to the ceiling above it, kinda floats a tiny bit below it leaving a small gap.

The door is also broken, sometimes when opening and closing, it causes the walls behind the door to appear invisible. Toggles randomly.

PS - Any plan to include Reach and Spirit biome seeds for grass/dirt? Would be pretty nifty!

having a blast playing with this mod. my only complain is the lack of data in the wiki. i mean, just found the Glade while spelunking and killed the miniboss but it left me wondering if it had other drops outside of a sword. problem is that neither the Glade nor the miniboss has an entry yet. :(

Yo gang, quick updates to you donators. We really appreciate all the support you guys show us by donating, no matter how much the amount, and I'd just like to thank you all for being so kind to the mod! That being said, henceforth I'm restricting any single donator's items to 3. Once you request 3 items from now on, that's it. Also raising the cost up to 7$ per item from now on, if we've talked already you're chill :). This is so that we can really put in the effort into each and every donator item you guys have gone the extra mile to get into the mod! I don't want to churn out donator items that lack polish and those special touches. If you've already donated for 3 or more items previously, y'all can have one more item, if you'd like to donate one last and final time. Once again, your continued support is always appreciated and we all can't thank you enough!

Yo gang, quick updates to you donators. We really appreciate all the support you guys show us by donating, no matter how much the amount, and I'd just like to thank you all for being so kind to the mod! That being said, henceforth I'm restricting any single donator's items to 3. Once you request 3 items from now on, that's it. Also raising the cost up to 7$ per item from now on, if we've talked already you're chill :). This is so that we can really put in the effort into each and every donator item you guys have gone the extra mile to get into the mod! I don't want to churn out donator items that lack polish and those special touches. If you've already donated for 3 or more items previously, y'all can have one more item, if you'd like to donate one last and final time. Once again, your continued support is always appreciated and we all can't thank you enough!
Huh. I suppose I ought to tell you my second donator item then! :dryadtongue:

i have a question. is there a full set of furniture for Elderbark? was crafting some rooms for a nature based NPC and it seems there's no Sink. also, the game doesnt seem totake in account the bed + dresser for housing, it says its missing a chair for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom