tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

@Leemyy I didn't really have any ideas for it, I was just thinking of how the Stardust Dragon gets longer the more you use it. I was thinking of maybe a cycling version of that, like maybe every time you use it it gets longer until it cycles back to one segment? But I don't know how useful/difficult to program that would be.

I've been scratching my head over the Stardust Dragon AI in my Mechworm Staff for a long time. It's very difficult for me to understand why I can't add more body segments to it with consecutive uses of the Staff.

So I'd imagine this being quite difficult.

@Leemyy I didn't really have any ideas for it, I was just thinking of how the Stardust Dragon gets longer the more you use it. I was thinking of maybe a cycling version of that, like maybe every time you use it it gets longer until it cycles back to one segment? But I don't know how useful/difficult to program that would be.
I've been scratching my head over the Stardust Dragon AI in my Mechworm Staff for a long time. It's very difficult for me to understand why I can't add more body segments to it with consecutive uses of the Staff.

So I'd imagine this being quite difficult.
I'm writing the mount code from the ground up anyways. It's just easier in the long run, because I don't have to deal with all the odd quirks of the Vanilla code that way. It doesn't really matter if it has two segments, or twenty. I have to implement the chasing behaviour anyways and at that point it'll only be a matter of executing the same code 20 times instead of 2.

I was staring at the current Crimbine sprite for too long

mys6qYn.png

Hey, how many mobs, and how many bosses, have banners/trophies made for them? If there aren't much, then someone should get to work on that.

fVCzmGa.png
Tried using the original Crimbine colours. Wanted to add contrast to the "bones" and the gun itself.

It is 2x2.
G1Mds3z.png
In my opinion, it needs to be a bit rougher around the edges, it looks too clean cut for a crimson weapon. Mix up the gun texture, make the bones unequal lengths, make the fangs larger, ect. The shape could use some variance too instead of being a large rectangle. Still solid nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom