tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Thank you to those who helped with my problem, it turns out that Weapon Out was the mod that was crashing my game, i was nervous that it was one of the other mods i had installed. Thanks!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Goddamnit
Ruins_Mobs.png

Goddamnit
index.php
Yay, I'm winner!
Towards the spoiler sprites themselves, they are pretty and clean, but some problems. I assume their for the sky ruins coming soon? In which case, the golem doesn't appear to have any sort of source for flight, unless it's meant to walk which makes not much sense for a sky area, so I'll assume it flies, and also it has no legs so it'd use its hands to walk(which wouldn't be too bad, I sort of like that as an idea for walking).

However, I do have a problem with all of those, of sorts. They don't look ruined, which doesn't quite fit with a "ruined-area-in-the-skies-biome" mobs to me. They should look mossy, less clean by looking more messed up and overall colors, a ruined sort of look.

Also just as a thought for animation/how they act in game relating to that somewhat, I think it could look cool if their movement was sloppy, somewhat out of control maybe even, as if they haven't had much chance to move around and fight.

@SkullRay Ill explain , These titans forged their servants with durable and magically unbreakable stone, hence why the creatures and their city have managed to stay in good condition despite the ages that have past.

THE RUNEFORGED
Rungeforged are creatures designed by Titans, a race when the earth was young. Unfortunately darkness corrupted them making them mortal and leaving the Titan race at a halt. Without procreation they slowly died out (Atlas being possible the last of his kind) even with their efforts of preservation. Runeforged were meant to continue the bloodline however they were made to serve and had limited intellect. To this day Legends tell of a Ruin City in the sky left in pristine conditions from the ages within the Runeforge try to protect their masters who are long dead.

Runeforged- Stones imbued with the essence of arcane magics and strengths of titans, Etch within the rocks are magic bonds crafted to be unbreakable.
MONSTERS

Runeforged Assaulter
Runeforged_Assaulter.gif

Life 85
Defense 7
Damage 24
KB Resist 60%
-These Runeforged survey the city from above, when threatened they will circle the enemy pelting deadly Runestones.

Runeforged Guardian
Runeforged_Guardian.png

Life 65
Defense Head 0 / Body 9999
Damage 37
KB Resist 100%
- Guardians have one keen weak spot , while their weakest spot its also their most dangerous

Runeforged Sentry (Requires attack animation)
Runeforged_Sentry.gif

Life 125
Defense 30
Damage 15
KB Resist 80%

- Sentry's constantly patrol ancient streets, interlopers met with this juggernaut get blasted from a distance and battered up front.

Attachments

• Ruins_Mobs.png
    Ruins_Mobs.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 105
@SkullRay Ill explain , These titans forged their servants with durable and magically unbreakable stone, hence why the creatures and their city have managed to stay in good condition despite the ages that have past.

THE RUNEFORGED
Rungeforged are creatures designed by Titans, a race when the earth was young. Unfortunately darkness corrupted them making them mortal and leaving the Titan race at a halt. Without procreation they slowly died out (Atlas being possible the last of his kind) even with their efforts of preservation. Runeforged were meant to continue the bloodline however they were made to serve and had limited intellect. To this day Legends tell of a Ruin City in the sky left in pristine conditions from the ages within the Runeforge try to protect their masters who are long dead.

Runeforged- Stones imbued with the essence of arcane magics and strengths of titans, Etch within the rocks are magic bonds crafted to be unbreakable.
MONSTERS

Runeforged Assaulter
index.php

Life 85
Defense 7
Damage 24
KB Resist 60%
-These Runeforged survey the city from above, when threatened they will circle the enemy pelting deadly Runestones.

Runeforged Guardian
index.php

Life 65
Damage 37
KB Resist 100%
- Guardians have one keen weak spot , while their weakest spot its also their most dangerous

index.php

Life 125
Defense 30
Damage 15
KB Resist 80%

- Sentry's constantly patrol ancient streets, interlopers met with this juggernaut get blasted from a distance and battered up front.
I totally planned for you to show off more spoilers from the beginning, muahahaha!
Ok, that makes sense, even if I think it more interesting if they actually looked ruined, after all what's the point of a ruined biome if it looks normal, untainted by time, but that's just my thoughts.

I must say, the lost ruins is still very early in the idea phase, and it will change a lot. For sure the style will become more rocky and vine covered.

While i can't blame him, Vlad has gone off on a tangent, and while a lot of his stuff will be used, the biome will end up a lot different than he's presenting it as

It will be more fitting to this music, for reference:

Last edited:
I must say, the lost ruins is still very early in the idea phase, and it will change a lot. For sure the style will become more rocky and vine covered.

While i can't blame him, Vlad has gone off on a tangent, and while a lot of his stuff will be used, the biome will end up a lot different than he's presenting it as

It will be more fitting to this music, for reference:
Sees Donkey Kong, immediately turns into a screaming fangirl.

THE RUNEFORGED

MONSTERS

Runeforged Assaulter
View attachment 160615
Life 85
Defense 7
Damage 24
KB Resist 60%

Runeforged Guardian
View attachment 160618
Life 65
Damage 37
KB Resist 100%

View attachment 160616
Life 125
Defense 30
Damage 15
KB Resist 80%

Oh a new biome to spice up the sky built on delusions of grandeur! Exciting!

I feel that skullray has a point on the whole ruins thing. I wouldn't mind of some sections were a little bit worn down. As if to give a feeling that even with immortal guardians the place is just SO old that they haven't been able to get around to fixing up every part it. And maybe show just how horrible terraria's sky is with constant harpies, wyverns, aliens, and all that "friendly" stuff. Which could lend itself to rare versions of the mobs that are partial broken down and on their way for repairs after a battle with the harpies, which in video game land somehow means their stronger and less predictable.

Edit: Didn't realize there was another page and graydee basically said that it would be more ruined. Derp.

YEAH! I BEAT THE OVERSEER! I haven't even updated to the version where he was nerfed! It took about 20 tries, several thousand blocks of asphalt, and tons of grinding, but I DID IT! WOOT!

Also, thanks for nerfing him.;)

Back
Top Bottom