tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yes, all of them are pre-hardmode.
I've been grinding in the dungeon for a while, what are the drop rates? is there a specific enemy it's dropped by? And does it require any other bosses to be beat before it will drop?
Thanks in advance.

Update: I've found out the drop rates, for anyone else wondering it's a 1% drop chance by Angry bones pre-hardmode, and a bit more than 1% in hardmode.

Last edited:
bluemoon.png

still not working
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load
w Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
w Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Try entering the mods folder. Then enter the cache folder and check for incorrectly extracted files. Delete them, then reload your mods in-game or restart the game. That might help.

still not working
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load
w Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
w Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

This happened to me, do you have any sound device on your pc? (speakers, headphones), if not, please try putting some, also try disabling all your mods, reloading, then closing Terraria, and then opening it, and enabling the mods you want to use (don't forget to reload again).

Sorry for my bad English, if you can't understand something just tell me and I will try to fix it.

Last edited:
are those underground jungle stationary spores from this mod? they are extremely powerful i think, specially the ichor one shoots very fast. just my opinion. i may be just bad

This happened to me, do you have any sound device on your pc? (speakers, headphones), if not, please try putting some, also try disabling all your mods, reloading, then closing Terraria, and then opening it, and enabling the mods you want to use (don't forget to reload again).

Sorry for my bad English, if you can't understand something just tell me and I will try to fix it.

w Terraria.Player.ManageSpecialBiomeVisuals(String biomeName, Boolean inZone, Vector2 activationSource)
w ZoaklenMod.PlayerChanges.UpdateBiomeVisuals() w c:\Users\Zoaklen\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ZoaklenMod\PlayerChanges.cs:wiersz 260
w Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.UpdateBiomeVisuals(Player player)
w Terraria.Player.UpdateBiomes()
w Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
w Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
w Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

then this happened

w Terraria.Player.ManageSpecialBiomeVisuals(String biomeName, Boolean inZone, Vector2 activationSource)
w ZoaklenMod.PlayerChanges.UpdateBiomeVisuals() w c:\Users\Zoaklen\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ZoaklenMod\PlayerChanges.cs:wiersz 260
w Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.UpdateBiomeVisuals(Player player)
w Terraria.Player.UpdateBiomes()
w Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
w Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
w Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

then this happened
this comment of your must go on zoaklen thread not on spirit.
[doublepost=1503928851,1503928510][/doublepost]yuyutsu I know this might be a bother, but its possible to add a config to enable the custom music of your mod because theres many people reporting custom music errors about the reach boss music and replace with the normal boss music from the game.

this comment of your must go on zoaklen thread not on spirit.
[doublepost=1503928851,1503928510][/doublepost]yuyutsu I know this might be a bother, but its possible to add a config to enable the custom music of your mod because theres many people reporting custom music errors about the reach boss music and replace with the normal boss music from the game.
Remember, this is a tmodloader error. The only way I'd be able to fix it is to straight up delete music files, something I find unfair to both our music creator and the people :)

Back
Top Bottom