tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Can anyone pls explain me where can I get Aged Root Pod? I can't understand what it says "Drops from Reach Enemies very rarely"

There is a bug I've got with Atlas that he doesn't have a hp and I cannot hit him, my homing attacks do not home in on him and it's frustrating, got no way to kill him now. I play in multiplayer with one of my friends and we play with Calamity/Thorium/Spirit. Any idea how to fix this problem?

Hello all! Iam sure for those who are not on the discord are aware an overhaul is underway! This project will solve alot of bugs and balance issues and including old content that will be revamped to improve overall quality, of course this will take a long time as you can imagine so the likelihood it comes in 2018 is very small. Dont worry patches for the current version will come out time to time to fix minor things.

Now thats out of the way we have some tiny spoilers that will show a glimpse of the work we are doing. As we add more content the spoilers will definitively be a bit more interesting. Enjoy!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285483710994841600/460557577906814990/Cosmos.mp4

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285483710994841600/460561795241738240/CosmosTrail.mp4

unknown (1).png

unknown.png

There is a bug I've got with Atlas that he doesn't have a hp and I cannot hit him, my homing attacks do not home in on him and it's frustrating, got no way to kill him now. I play in multiplayer with one of my friends and we play with Calamity/Thorium/Spirit. Any idea how to fix this problem?

A bit late to the discussion, but my friend and I were having this problem too. Atlas is very glitchy in multiplayer.

Does anybody else have huge bugs with spirit in MP? 99% of the boss summoners aren't working (im running a dedicated server), and I had to install cheat sheet to even get :red: like the ancient flier to spawn (stuff like the tide isn't working at all)

hello, i've just upgraded my tmod loader from 0.1.10.4 to 0.1.10.5, and i can't enable spirit mod anymore
i've got an error message saying that spirit mod was intended for 10.4 and that now i am in 10.5
plus this:
L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
à Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
à OmniSwing.SwingGlobalItem.ShouldAutoSwing(Item item)
à OmniSwing.SwingGlobalItem.SetDefaults(Item item)
à Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
à Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

really nice mod btw :), except perhaps the life stealing glyph (blood thingy) which become really really op the more you advance in the game

but, but, but i could simply not use it in my future playthrough and you keep it like this for real novice player (i am not a pro but i am better than when i started the game)

so all in all really nice mod and thanks for your effort :)

any way of transplanting the spirit biome to a new location like growing grass on the spirit dirt? or are you toast once you loose all the grass?

any way of transplanting the spirit biome to a new location like growing grass on the spirit dirt? or are you toast once you loose all the grass?

You can buy spirit solution from the steampunker. Just need that with a clentaminator. Also the biome can't spread on its own like the corruption/crimson/hallow, or at least that's my understanding of it so the grass doesn't matter really.

Back
Top Bottom