Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kanto Kup™

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post your idea)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tested, holy :red:
But still, most people in this league are (from what I’m aware) more active on the forums than on showdown. That’s a useful feature though, I’ll keep it in mind.

Oh also, I just found out that Whimsicott also has Sunny Day so if you want to use a shiny whimsicott with Sunny Day/Taunt/Defog/U-Turn go right on ahead

Oh also, I just found out that Whimsicott also has Sunny Day so if you want to use a shiny whimsicott with Sunny Day/Taunt/Defog/U-Turn go right on ahead
I also figured that out already, but I think I'll wait on deciding for a bit and not just because I'm hoping my brain gets a cool lore idea for Medallion too.

I like how your Altaria is named Cumulus when mine in Emerald is named Cumu
Lol
Cumulus has had that name for like four years now I think, she's the same one that I had in my OG League team and has been a mon I've battled with in NatDex for even longer.

It's actually kinda crazy to think about how long I've been using the same set. Basically every other team member has been replaced or had their moves changed.

Lol
Cumulus has had that name for like four years now I think, she's the same one that I had in my OG League team and has been a mon I've battled with in NatDex for even longer.

It's actually kinda crazy to think about how long I've been using the same set. Basically every other team member has been replaced or had their moves changed.
Cumulus definitely is better competitively than Cumu is, this is Cumu's moveset (I will say, Sing did help out during the Maxie fight in the magma base. It put Camerupt to sleep at a great time)
1704838587447.png

The level is just as inaccurate as Sing is btw he's somewhere around level 40 ingame

damn
that is one of the sets of all time
Tbh Velona's team is 100% memes and 0% a team that would do well in competitive
here's the highlights for you to make fun of and also Seret's most hated ones
1704838763520.png

1704838767052.png

Cirru's my personal favorite, he just stacks every single water boost imaginable for a single attack and it's a two-turn combo

Not the flash double team 💀
Actually not the worst I've ever seen. Someone asked me to give them pointers on a Sandstorm Castform set once (Not on here), I almost cried

Not the flash double team 💀
Emissa is literally useless against ghost types but it's funny if I manage to get him set up for sweeping
Actually not the worst I've ever seen. Someone asked me to give them pointers on a Sandstorm Castform set once (Not on here), I almost cried
Until GF gives Castform the Sandstorm form it rightfully deserves, it is not allowed to make a set with sandstorm for Castform
Meanwhile I'll just design forms for Primordial Sea, a PMD weather type, and Delta Stream, for some reason that definitely isn't "everyone makes Sandstorm form designs but nobody seems to think about the other weather types
Fog form isn't happening though, but I'm even going to maybe make a form for a weather type only in Pokémon XD

I just battled someone on NatDex and I really just killed 4 of their Pokémon with first impression lol
First impression, sac a mon, repeat x4 how did that even work
They were winning

I'm back!
I have some teams set up but I would like to test them out before finalising anything, is there a way I can do that?

I can battle you to test them if you want, if both people agree beforehand that it's not a ranked battle then I won't count it in the score stuff
If it were with someone else I'd just say you don't have to upload the replay here but in my case I can just not add it to wins/losses lol

Life's been a bit of a mess, but I think I'll get started on a new Singles team now though I should be working on story things. Doubles might take a while longer though.
Just be prepared for me to be biased towards Pokemon I like as always...

Me desperately pretending Veluza is viable
Me about to have my butt kicked for using something like Porygon-Z (Look I haven't represented Sinnoh-Z ever since Poly gained their Steel Type I need to do something about that and put Sinnoh-Z back on a character's team)
(I promise I'll try to have a somewhat decent team but this is me we're talking about so of course I'll make the team into a full character again)

Back
Top Bottom