TTT The Terrarian Times: Took an Update in the Knee

Congrats Redigit and Cenx on your baby! I wonder what gender it will be...
And congrats to the whole terraria team for making such an awesome game. Would have probably died of boredom without it. XD
P.S: Portal gun=love
Portal gun=life XD

Perhaps when their baby is old enough it can test terraria other world updates and terraria updates, lucky kid. (Plus get future terraria games for free and test those updates too) wow very luck kid. Congrats @Cenx and @Redigit

What an awesome issue of The Terrarian Times!!
etIT85q.png

I'm so happy to see some wonderful streamers I watch a lot be featured!
zDNtoSV.gif

I love this awesome community <3

Ohh even my playthrough of that portal map was added haha.
Warning, I suck at puzzles! I'm hoping to see more Portal maps from the community!

Cennxx is having a baby? oh god did not see that one coming. i was frozen when i read that but im happy for you Cennxx and Red.

Quite a lot of news, and I am excited that open beta for the Mac and Linux ports is starting tomorrow!

Also, congrats Red and Cenx for the upcoming baby!~

What an awesome issue of The Terrarian Times!!
etIT85q.png

I'm so happy to see some wonderful streamers I watch a lot be featured!
zDNtoSV.gif

I love this awesome community <3

Ohh even my playthrough of that portal map was added haha.
Warning, I suck at puzzles! I'm hoping to see more Portal maps from the community!
Glad you enjoyed it! It was awesome getting to talk to all the streamers and hopping on their streams for a bit. And yeah, I played through the map myself. Quite challenging!

I could do a long paragraph on specific stuff I love about this, but I'm just going to say...
Great new issue! I'm excited about seriously everything! Nice work.
And also, my favorite dev equipment is obviously Skiph's. It's adorable!! :3

I'm not special enough to be interviewed... :merchantcry:

Isn't Terraria a 2.5D game? because it has Parallax.
No. 2,5D is either 2D gameplay with 3D art or isometric point of view. I'm not sure myself which one is actually called 2,5D.

NERF TSUNAMI, GETTING OVER 2K DPS ON THE DESTROYER WITH HOLY ARROWS AND SHROOMITE ARMOR WITH HEADGEAR
You might want to post that under a different thread if you want it to be heard by the developers.
EDIT: Perhaps you can post it under player suggestion or bug fixes(if you think its a bug).

Back
Top Bottom