tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Uhm, I'm fighting the Queen Bee now, and I noticed that when I use Imp Staff to re-summon my Imp to make it shoot faster, but every time I use Imp Staff, my U.F.O from Distress Caller disappears. Is that a bug? UFO is a sentry minion (I think, it doesn't count for minion cap) and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be removed by re-summoning normal minions.

Umm...Happy's great and all, but he's kind of Pro? He handicaps himself all the time in his Expert mode playthroughs.
being pro is very relative. i dont think he handicaps himself that much when he uses high-end arenas with multiple heart statues and tons of buffs. also he has a good bit of derp moments. i would more say he is great at the game, instead of pro... everything is relative though.

Umm...Happy's great and all, but he's kind of Pro? He handicaps himself all the time in his Expert mode playthroughs.
I'm pretty sure the most handicap he gives himself is him trying to make use of all different kinds of weapons/armors that don't trivialize the fight.

I wonder when 1.3.2 update will hit?
Cause from what Happy Days stated in his recent 1.3.1.1 update video he also stated that the dev team are also close to releasing 1.3.2 update.
So it's going to be another long wait for updates.

Uhm, I'm fighting the Queen Bee now, and I noticed that when I use Imp Staff to re-summon my Imp to make it shoot faster, but every time I use Imp Staff, my U.F.O from Distress Caller disappears. Is that a bug? UFO is a sentry minion (I think, it doesn't count for minion cap) and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be removed by re-summoning normal minions.
Yep that's a bug. I managed to fix it though! :happy:

I love the mod but I have a friend who tries to load the mod but it says that it cannot read the graphics card. Does anyone know why?

Back
Top Bottom