tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I can´t start a multiplayer game whit this mod everytime i try terraria crash even if whit who i´m playing have the mod i can´t even start the server

Sorry for the absence those couple of days guys, I was out on a little trip. Anyway, here's a little patch for you guys and a foreshadowing of things to come.

Included
New Underworld themed items and enemies
- Infernal hounds and the Hell Bringer Mimic now lurk in the hardmode underworld
- Make a Key of Fire to quickly summon this new mimic (Souls of light & Night, Living Fire Blocks)
Flying Dutchman Loot Table
- Hand cannon and The Juggernaut now drop from the Flying Dutchman
- Buy Hand Cannon ammo from the Pirate Captain NPC
New Mounts
- Infernal Hound and Warg mounts now have a rare chance to drop from their respective enemies
Just a little bit more Throwing Class love
- Added a third throwing guide after defeating Planetra, combine all three for a powerful accessory

Fixes
Attacking with the Crab mount is fixed (R.I.P Weapon using Battle Crab)
Dragon and Flesh Hornet Damage has been fixed
Npc Heights have been tweaked so they are no longer four blocks tall
The Thunder Bird, Queen Jellyfish and Fallen Beholder should work in multiplayer
Terrarium items have the expert mislabel again, in order to preserve its rainbow colored names
Statue spawned enemies should no longer drop materials
Sandstone armor's set bonus no loner destroys grass and flowers beneath you
Sandstone throwing knives now correctly drop their actual item upon tile collision
Damage and effect tweaks / nerfs / buffs
Tooltip improvments

Sorry for the absence those couple of days guys, I was out on a little trip. Anyway, here's a little patch for you guys and a foreshadowing of things to come.

Included
New Underworld themed items and enemies
- Infernal hounds and the Hell Bringer Mimic now lurk in the hardmode underworld
- Make a Key of Fire to quickly summon this new mimic (Souls of light & Night, Living Fire Blocks)
Flying Dutchman Loot Table
- Hand cannon and The Juggernaut now drop from the Flying Dutchman
- Buy Hand Cannon ammo from the Pirate Captain NPC
New Mounts
- Infernal Hound and Warg mounts now have a rare chance to drop from their respective enemies
Just a little bit more Throwing Class love
- Added a third throwing guide after defeating Planetra, combine all three for a powerful accessory

Fixes
Attacking with the Crab mount is fixed (R.I.P Weapon using Battle Crab)
Dragon and Flesh Hornet Damage has been fixed
Npc Heights have been tweaked so they are no longer four blocks tall
The Thunder Bird, Queen Jellyfish and Fallen Beholder should work in multiplayer
Terrarium items have the expert mislabel again, in order to preserve its rainbow colored names
Statue spawned enemies should no longer drop materials
Sandstone armor's set bonus no loner destroys grass and flowers beneath you
Sandstone throwing knives now correctly drop their actual item upon tile collision
Damage and effect tweaks / nerfs / buffs
Tooltip improvments
when will this be put in the Current Content Page?

Alright this has been bugging me for a while, why does the Seven Seas Devastator not have an animation? It just uses whatever animation was last being used.

It's kind of hard to explain, but, when you toss it out while walking you will be stuck in the jogging animation until it retracts. If you stand still the character's arms don't move at all when you toss it out.
I'll get a screenshot if I can.

It's kind of hard to explain, but, when you toss it out while walking you will be stuck in the jogging animation until it retracts. If you stand still the character's arms don't move at all when you toss it out.
I'll get a screenshot if I can.
Oh jeez, I see what your talking about. :eek: I don't know how I never noticed that... I'll work on fixing that.

Thx, here's a screenshot anyway

Attachments

• 20160607161633_1.jpg
    20160607161633_1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 222
I know there's the bug with the green Ragnarok but does the Lich mess up as well? Haven't tested that one in multiplayer.
At the moment, you can summon the Lich and the Ragnarok, but it'll be disastrous I'm sure. I'm currently recoding the entire boss fight for multiplayer support. :sigh:

Two things:
1. Queen Jellyfish is slightly bugged, for she can be summoned at night even though the item says only during the day in the ocean.
2. With a Flipper Potion and a slime mount and some sort of ranged weapon, The Queen Jellyfish is MUCH easier than Skeletron. Just ride along the top of the ocean and constantly rain fire on her. I killed her in a matter of 2 minutes versus Skeletron taking the whole night (4:15, I was scared for my life). This is Expert mode, though, where Skeletron is considered one of the hardest, so this is a minor complaint; I just wouldn't list it as Post-Skeletron (maybe as barely Pre-Skeletron).

Otherwise, I'm loving this playthrough! It's really fun and I'm enjoying myself greatly.

Two things:
1. Queen Jellyfish is slightly bugged, for she can be summoned at night even though the item says only during the day in the ocean.
2. With a Flipper Potion and a slime mount and some sort of ranged weapon, The Queen Jellyfish is MUCH easier than Skeletron. Just ride along the top of the ocean and constantly rain fire on her. I killed her in a matter of 2 minutes versus Skeletron taking the whole night (4:15, I was scared for my life). This is Expert mode, though, where Skeletron is considered one of the hardest, so this is a minor complaint; I just wouldn't list it as Post-Skeletron (maybe as barely Pre-Skeletron).

Otherwise, I'm loving this playthrough! It's really fun and I'm enjoying myself greatly.

On 2, that's not really a big deal. Queen Jellyfish on the front page here suggests to take it post skeletron, but really it fits more in a "whenever you want after your corruption boss." Queen Jellyfish's loot isn't any better than jungle OR dungeon stuff, just kind of a third option to take if that make sense.

On 2, that's not really a big deal. Queen Jellyfish on the front page here suggests to take it post skeletron, but really it fits more in a "whenever you want after your corruption boss." Queen Jellyfish's loot isn't any better than jungle OR dungeon stuff, just kind of a third option to take if that make sense.

Fair enough! I love Queen Jelly's loot and I wish I had it for Skeletron. I just thought that Post-Skeletron was misleading cuz she was really easy.

Ok, this might seem a bit repetitive/nitpicky/annoying , but the Seven Sea's Devastator is, well, even buggier now.20160607185711_1.jpg 20160607185814_1.jpg
I don't know how this happens, it just seems to happen randomly. These projectiles just take over the whole screen every once in a while.

Ok, this might seem a bit repetitive/nitpicky/annoying , but the Seven Sea's Devastator is, well, even buggier now.View attachment 116025 View attachment 116024
I don't know how this happens, it just seems to happen randomly. These projectiles just take over the whole screen every once in a while.
Yeah, the Mycelium whip does that too... I call em Giga Shroomy and Giga Bubbley, though I'm not sure what causes it.

Oh, and it appears I didn't fix that arm issue either... Crap

Wonder if it happens with Aquaius too, his mid-form (the bubbles and bubble primes) look pretty similar to the Devastator's new projectiles.

Back
Top Bottom