• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

MoonDoggo

Terrarian
Hello, i have a problem with the update... my character dont move and he's invencible i cant do nothing than open menus and setting panels, i can't even use items... i dunno what happen
"Sorry for my bad english"

Starblast16

Official Terrarian
Is there any way to make items in this mod and in vanilla to count as and work with rogue damage from Calamity? It feels weird having them be different.

Exodus Starlit

Dungeon Spirit
Is there any way to make items in this mod and in vanilla to count as and work with rogue damage from Calamity? It feels weird having them be different.
There will be nothing done with it in Thorium mod, unless Calamity will haveit reverted back to Throwing type damage.
It still doesn't make sense to rebane it to rouge weapon type damage. Swords don't cause Warrior damage, bows and other don't cause ranger/archer damage.
It isn't good to name damage afgter a profesion or what I should name it correctly.

Starblast16

Official Terrarian
There will be nothing done with it in Thorium mod, unless Calamity will haveit reverted back to Throwing type damage.
It still doesn't make sense to rebane it to rouge weapon type damage. Swords don't cause Warrior damage, bows and other don't cause ranger/archer damage.
It isn't good to name damage afgter a profesion or what I should name it correctly.
True. Though I wish there was a patch for this. Oh well.

Ryeun

Official Terrarian
Throwing would be removed in 1.3.6 and merge with Ranged, also I want more bosses and a new biome for Hardmode

MamilodoGu

Terrarian
Hey fellas. Unfortunately, I'm not dead yet! 1.6.0.0 is finally here! We've got quite the plethora of features in this update, including a massive amount of new Thrower goodies, new tiles, items, a reworked tracker system complete with unique UI, a large amount of donator items, and many MANY balance changes. Please remember to leave feedback on newly added features and design choices. Your input is always valuable to us! Find the full change log below. We'll update the wiki as fast as we can! :lslime:

Change Log
In this latest update (1.6.0.0) thorium mod has some compatibility issues with luiafk, when you have an unlimited luiafk potion or buff in inventory, your character simply does not move, and you are immune to any kind of damage.

(sorry for grammatical errors, English is not my first language)

Last edited:

X3kuba3X

Plantera
In this latest update (1.6.0.0) thorium mod has some compatibility issues with luiafk, when you have an unlimited luiafk potion or buff in inventory, your character simply does not move, and you are immune to any kind of damage.
Going to also add that it also makes terraria crash (atleast in my case)

Poisondrinker

Terrarian
That crash isn't on us to fix. The issue is caused by the code within Luiafk, not ours. Not to mention I haven't been able to contact Luiafk himself. So for the time being, you'll have to pick one or the other.
why im not surprised luiak is the mod giving issues.
I love it, but, seriusly, that mod needs some work.

No-life

Terrarian
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.UpdatePotions()
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.PostUpdateEquips()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext

Can someone help? After new thorium mod update i can't even join game

X3kuba3X

Plantera
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.UpdatePotions()
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.PostUpdateEquips()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext

Can someone help? After new thorium mod update i can't even join game
No fix yet, either disable Luiafk or Thorium mod.

kaosfilosofi

Terrarian
Is there a way to temporarily go back to an old version of thoirum until luiafk is fixed? I've noticed there's a manual download but only for the most recent version.

Lukej05

Terrarian
I have found a temporary workaround for the luiafk conflict with thorium where you recieve an error message when logging into singleplayer. All you have to do is launch host and play and log in, where you will be frozen mid-air. Then click on the unlimited buff inside your inventory as if you were going to move it, this should free you from your mid-air captivity. while having your inventory menu open and are selecting the buff walk over to a chest and put the buff in. Once you have removed all of the buffs you can log out of host and play and return to single player if you so desire.

progenitus2

Terrarian
I'm sure this is a noob question but is there an easy way to update Thorium to the latest patch? I'm hoping to be able to do it through the tmod interface in game since I am playing multiplayer with some people that may have trouble doing it if there are too many steps. I initially downloaded it through the mod browser, but I don't see a way to update it through there.

I'm currently only on Thorium 1.4.3.4 and tmod loader 0.10.1

I know tmod loader is not up to date either, but I'm hoping I don't need the latest for it to work.

Top Bottom