• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Angel 4

Terrarian
Hey, so... Is there a better way to get butterflies?
I have been going through trying to get some of the materials used in the combo accessories in things like Fargo's Souls mod and the Butterfly Staff.
It's just super tedious to get certain specific ones though... Like specific gem butterflies that randomly pop up anywhere underground, or things like the Sweetwing Butterfly that only spawns in the hives...
I still have yet to see the Sweetwings, and it's a tier 1 ._.;;

Xopan

Terrarian
so ive been trying to find a blood altar i use the grim pointer which will lead me somewhere deep underground but then when i reach where its pointing its just some random underground spot not the actual viscount chamber

AdipemDragon

Steampunker
so ive been trying to find a blood altar i use the grim pointer which will lead me somewhere deep underground but then when i reach where its pointing its just some random underground spot not the actual viscount chamber
It's a current issue when playing with Calamity, you must dig deeper from the point the pointer's pointing, go straight down and you'll find the chamber.

~Snowball

Terrarian
So i've been playing the mod for a few weeks now, and I noticed something a little odd. The "Light Pet" Demo's Guidance despawns on it's own after what seems like 5 minutes or so, maybe 10. Is this intended? I know the wiki mentions that it despawns after player death but it says nothing about a time limit. On the off chance it's just me is anyone else having an issue here?

Joost8910

Dungeon Spirit
I'd like to suggest renaming the Healer class to the Cleric. Healer is a pretty generic title; plus it gets its own damage type and weapons, so it does more than just heal. After all, you don't call the Bard class the music class.

Gnomeless

Terrarian
Hi there, love the mod but have been having trouble with the Conduit armour. Its lifeshield effect seems to drain HP at a rate linked to the shield's charge rate. I.e. with only one ring it's unnoticeable but with the full five it's draining pretty fast. This does somehow allow you to go into negative HP, and the moment an attack pops the shield you die. Really enjoying it other than this, thanks!

Kefke

Steampunker
I'd like to suggest renaming the Healer class to the Cleric. Healer is a pretty generic title; plus it gets its own damage type and weapons, so it does more than just heal. After all, you don't call the Bard class the music class.
I've suggested this as well, though alongside the desire to see the mechanics refined a bit.

Borealnebula75

Official Terrarian
I don't want to be the first of the many complaining so I will say it befor anyone else does. WHY do you have the modded content hidden? I really enjoy your mod but 30% of the features are way too wack in my opinion (kinda ruins the experience). So can you make it unhidden so I could slice it apart to the features I enjoy (Note that credits to the team will be kept/added (It won't go public/be uploaded either)).
Anyone gonna answer :sigh:

amondohk

Terrarian
Hey anyone reading this! I just have a question: Do the Thorium Biome Keys drop, ever, for any of you guys? For the underworld, I have literally made two afk farms, spent hours upon hours grinding naturally spawning mobs, (with spawn rates boosted out the wazoo), and must've killed between 250,000 - 400,000 mobs. Nothing. Absurd amounts of other loot, but no key. I know there's an item limit, but I literally have my every stackable item piling up in my inventory, whilst holding shift and clicking the single-stack items into the trash as fast as possible. Still no key. I'm using mods that increase the maximum stack size just to find the damn thing. Does it conflict with Calamity or something else? My mod list is:
"Antiaris",
"WheresMyItems",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"imkSushisMod",
"CheatSheet",
"EnemyMods",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"Census",
"Infinity",
"MagicStorage",
"NoFishTimer",
"NoMoreTombs",
"SpiritMod",
"ThoriumMod",
"Unleveled",
"BetterTaxes",
"WingSlot",
"TPUnchained",
"MovementOptions",
"Laugicality",
"LargeWorldEnabler",
"RecipeBrowser",
"EAMusic",
"ElementsAwoken"
My computer is running fine, so I don't think that's the problem.
Help?

AdipemDragon

Steampunker
@amondohk the keys are simply currently bugged, they Basically go through another chance multiplier and a check for the AD before the normal check happens, which means that, for the modded keys that drop elsewhere other than the Depths, they literally can't drop. As for the AD biome key? Both biome checks work, but as I initially said, it goes through the drop rate Twice, so you end up with a key that has a drop rate of 1 in 6,250,000...
Just something that kinda went between the cracks with the update that added the keys and the patches afterward. They're fixed for the next update though, so don't worry. Just spawn yourself the keys for now it's fine.

amondohk

Terrarian
@amondohk the keys are simply currently bugged, they Basically go through another chance multiplier and a check for the AD before the normal check happens, which means that, for the modded keys that drop elsewhere other than the Depths, they literally can't drop. As for the AD biome key? Both biome checks work, but as I initially said, it goes through the drop rate Twice, so you end up with a key that has a drop rate of 1 in 6,250,000...
Just something that kinda went between the cracks with the update that added the keys and the patches afterward. They're fixed for the next update though, so don't worry. Just spawn yourself the keys for now it's fine.
Got it. Thanks for the info! (^◡^)

ItsOgre21000

Terrarian
Hey developers, got a bit of a weird question for you. I really like the design of the base game's Paladin NPC, and as such I love the Fallen Paladin Armor in the Thorium Mod. However, my computer kinda sucks and I can't run Thorium with any other content mod without some sort of major lag. I was wondering if you would mind making a small mod with just a few of the Thorium armor sets in it as Vanity sets or something of the like. I am terrible at modding or I would just try and make the sprites myself, plus I love the design you guys have already made.

Thanks!

Top Bottom