tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I just noticed that the Stardust Dragon Staff is still better than the Ember Staff. I could barely beat the Moonlord with the Ember Staff , but the Stardust Dragon Staff REKT him using the same gear (Ragnarok gear to be exact).

I know you will be improving the Ragnarok stuff, just want to share what I found out :).

This is only due to the fact that all the Thorium minions so far have a tendancy to hug everything they attack, even if they are ranged. In the Ember staffs case this makes it miss 80% of its shots.

This is only due to the fact that all the Thorium minions so far have a tendancy to hug everything they attack, even if they are ranged. In the Ember staffs case this makes it miss 80% of its shots.
Omg, same problem that I noticed. I think if OP cannot fix this issue, then perhaps the Ember Staff summons' projectiles should have slight homing ability.

Any ideas why bosses don't drop anything except treasure bags, it wasnt an issue until i killed mechanical bosses and after opening bag i didnt get mechanical plating
Hmmm, I'm not sure. They drop strange plating for me in normal and expert mode... Are you in multiplayer? Do you have other mods installed? The strange plating wont ever be in the treasure bags mind you, it will always fall off of the dead boss.

Hmmm, I'm not sure. They drop strange plating for me in normal and expert mode... Are you in multiplayer? Do you have other mods installed? The strange plating wont ever be in the treasure bags mind you, it will always fall off of the dead boss.
Looks like it was colliding with "imk sushi mod drops addon"

4WLrJZD.png

vanadium.png

SO I DECIDED TO START MY OWN SPRITEWORK. I Found this metal vanadium and i started spriting. name may change however, more than likely because of the valadium. i started spriting, and i have Terra Blade Level Two, as the name of the red Terra Blade. I like the armor, mount, electric class idea( please use this diverman sam) which has batteries instead of mana crystals, and it shows up as red lightning bolts next to your mana bar. Personally, i like my staff (which rotates around the player, dealing damage to anything in its range, but later staffs can throw projectiles) and the thrown weapons, but most of all i think the sword looks gloriously awesome. I'd like to hear your opinions on this. Thanks Divermansam, keep up the good work with the Thorium mod and please respond to this, and tell me what you like or don't like. I used paint.net to make this. Thanks for inspiring me to make pixel art for Terraria. I'd love to see this in your mod, even though it's unlikely and very far-fetched to hope for it, it would be fantastic to see this come to life.​
[doublepost=1465944522,1465944092][/doublepost]
4WLrJZD.png

vanadium.png

SO I DECIDED TO START MY OWN SPRITEWORK. I Found this metal vanadium and i started spriting. name may change however, more than likely because of the valadium. i started spriting, and i have Terra Blade Level Two, as the name of the red Terra Blade. I like the armor, mount, electric class idea( please use this diverman sam) which has batteries instead of mana crystals, and it shows up as red lightning bolts next to your mana bar. Personally, i like my staff, and the thrown weapons, but most of all i think the sword looks gloriously awesome. I'd like to hear your opinions on this. Thanks Divermansam, keep up the good work with the Thorium mod and please respond to this, and tell me what you like or don't like. I used paint.net to make this. Thanks for inspiring me to make pixel art for Terraria. I'd love to see this in your mod, even though it's unlikely and very far-fetched to hope for it, it would be fantastic to see this come to life.​

Thanks for the explanation. Is this what DivermanSam meant by Ragnarok equipment improvement? I hope it gets fixed.

Thanks for the explanation. Is this what DivermanSam meant by Ragnarok equipment improvement? I hope it gets fixed.

I'm not entirely sure, but I know he's been trying to figure out the mechanics behind minion AI. There's a couple road-bumps that come with trying to make these new minions function as smoothly as the vanilla ones.

Back
Top Bottom