tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So Diver I'm noticing you're doing a biome thing possibly with that new biome creator that was recently made. I am curious though. Is it possible to create new water tiles? Something that creates "water" but is always "Breathable"?

So Diver I'm noticing you're doing a biome thing possibly with that new biome creator that was recently made. I am curious though. Is it possible to create new water tiles? Something that creates "water" but is always "Breathable"?
I don't think we can make custom liquids yet, but I will say that
the Coral rock and other tiles within the Aquatic depths do spawn air bubbles and just being there increases your breath time slightly. I'm juggling with the idea of making your breath tick down regardless of armor/accessory/effect while there just to add more difficulty/a coolish mechanic.

Well I've only assumed that newer worlds might not generate the new ore. It could be that people are being impatient as they always are or perhaps a conflict of mods? Hard to say for sure.
Well when it doesn't give me the message that the ore spawned, I'm pretty sure it didn't spawn...

Well when it doesn't give me the message that the ore spawned, I'm pretty sure it didn't spawn...
Like I said, what other mods you got? You wouldn't happen to have one that effects boss loot would you...? I think there's a mod like that floating around.

Just updated the game with my friends and noticed that the dragon bell my character had is missing an image and is named unloaded item, it's the same in singleplayer. My friend also noted that the templar armor's movement speed buff was gone, although that could be intentional based on the patch notes. Thanks for the good work!

I don't think we can make custom liquids yet, but I will say that
the Coral rock and other tiles within the Aquatic depths do spawn air bubbles and just being there increases your breath time slightly. I'm juggling with the idea of making your breath tick down regardless of armor/accessory/effect while there just to add more difficulty/a coolish mechanic.
I was mostly curious because if this biome is entirely underwater it'd mean a few things. Lots of gill potions or maybe giving the accessory you get from the Queen Jellyfish a lot of use. Making it breathable was just an idea because you'll need to still be moving around a lot under water which is hindered without a few specific potions/items/mounts. Though I could definitely see that mount from Fishron finally serving some extreme purpose here.

Like I said, what other mods you got? You wouldn't happen to have one that effects boss loot would you...? I think there's a mod like that floating around.
OH. I'm sorry about that, I totally did not see any message from you asking what mods I had, my apologies! Well, I'm a goat...

I'm currently using:

-Thorium (duh. lol)
-Fast Start v0.2
-Calamity Mod 1.1.4.47
-Boss Health Bars 1.4
-NPC Normal Mode Modifiers (makes NPC health work like Expert mode without all the damage increasing BS of Expert)
-Helpful Hotkeys 1.4
-Simple Auto Chests 0.2
-ZoaklenMod 0.6.3.8
-Normal Mode Demon Heart 0.8.1 (enables 6th slot in normal mode after using demon heart in expert map)
-Cheat Sheet 0.2.5.1
-HERO's Mod 0.1.1.2
-Fargo's Mod (Souls and Summons) 0.4.5.1
-Prefixes for Enemies 1.1.2
-Tremor Mod Remastered 1.2.1.5
[doublepost=1469586383,1469586341][/doublepost]
Just updated the game with my friends and noticed that the dragon bell my character had is missing an image and is named unloaded item, it's the same in singleplayer.
He removed it.

I don't know if your taking any ideas or suggestions but I have a boss idea I think will be perfect for this mod if your willing to hear it, all ill say is that it will be like bluemagics purity boss, hard as :red: to beat.

@DivermanSam Any idea what's causing summons and mounts to glitch out in Multiplayer? They work fine as far as utility goes for the person using them, but to everyone else they look glitchy and teleport.

@DivermanSam Any idea what's causing summons and mounts to glitch out in Multiplayer? They work fine as far as utility goes for the person using them, but to everyone else they look glitchy and teleport.
I believe the reason is because Thorium is getting just too big. There are so many buffs it's causing a stack overflow and so the server simply can't register the buffs as what they are and they appear glitchy to other users.

Hi everyone. Finally made a forum account. Been enjoying Thorium along with other major mods like Tremor and Zoaklen in my game.

I'm interested in having a wiki for the Thorium Mod because the amount of content just keeps getting larger and larger. Furthermore, it would be easier for interested players to navigate and read about the mod. Much like users of the Terraria Wiki, I would say that it's not so much as having spoilers, but rather finding out what you can about the game to make informed decisions, and play the game efficiently!

I've seen 2 abandoned wikis on Wikia and one on darkxlabs (of which had up to 4000 views on a page). As such, I believe a proper platform for the wiki to be hosted on is gamepedia, and I would like to personally contribute and manage the growth of the wiki, in support of DivermanSam, out beloved author.

I will start this project in the upcoming weekend on my own and see where it goes. Thanks for reading!

I have some experience from managing (a now abandoned) a custom game wiki for Dota 2. So this should not be too daunting.

(ps, please kindly tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. This is my first forum post.)

Hi everyone. Finally made a forum account. Been enjoying Thorium along with other major mods like Tremor and Zoaklen in my game.

I'm interested in having a wiki for the Thorium Mod because the amount of content just keeps getting larger and larger. Furthermore, it would be easier for interested players to navigate and read about the mod. Much like users of the Terraria Wiki, I would say that it's not so much as having spoilers, but rather finding out what you can about the game to make informed decisions, and play the game efficiently!

I've seen 2 abandoned wikis on Wikia and one on darkxlabs (of which had up to 4000 views on a page). As such, I believe a proper platform for the wiki to be hosted on is gamepedia, and I would like to personally contribute and manage the growth of the wiki, in support of DivermanSam, out beloved author.

I will start this project in the upcoming weekend on my own and see where it goes. Thanks for reading!

I have some experience from managing (a now abandoned) a custom game wiki for Dota 2. So this should not be too daunting.

(ps, please kindly tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. This is my first forum post.)
I say you should give it a shot. I'll start a conversation with you to get a firm grasp on the production. The continued problem has been people taking up the wiki creation position, then quickly vanishing the next week... :p

I would do it myself, but I'm incredibly unfamiliar with wiki creation. I would want someone who's comfortable with it to make it.

I made this item called the Strange Skull, and there's nothing about it on the mod page..
The mod page isn't completely updated with every single item, some of them are missing. I'm not very sure what the Strange Skull does, but you can probably ask someone else about that :3.

Back
Top Bottom