tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Who is Cacklor the Forgotten One? Do you mean Coznix, the Fallen Beholder? If so, you need a Void Lens, which is crafted with 4 souls of light/night at a Hellforge. If not, I don't know what you are talking about. The new underwater biome is the Aquatic Depths biome, which can be found under the Ocean on the side of the world with your Jungle. I personally haven't fought the Granite Energy Storm yet, so I can't say anything about its drops.
I think that boss is for aquatic depths.

hey for anyone to answer this i need help. I made a account to ask this question because it has been destroyed my friend and i's thorium expert playthrough. one day while we both got on all mobs stopped spawning. It has been like this for awhile and i have no idea what to do. ANY help would be great! heres some information that may or not be valuable to finding out how to solve this.
-we are using hamachi
-we also tried steam hosting, still no mobs spawning
-we are using current thorium mod
- can still SUMMON bosses (skeletron, eye, etc)
-thorium terraria works and spawns mobs normally when we are on single player on the same world
-tried giving my friend our world to host and it didnt fix anything
i dont know if the thorium mod is the problem or that terraria has updated and we haven't caught up on the newest patches for the mods but nothing has worked and we really want to continue our playthrough :( any help is appreciated

Edit: just checked and skeleton guardians that spawn in the dung pre skeletron dont spawn either.

Edit: just checked and skeleton guardians that spawn in the dung pre skeletron dont spawn either.
Wait, does that mean you can raid the dungeon before Skeletron, breaking pots for keys and opening wood chests? Guaranteed rather then not quite guaranteed Water Bolt?

This is pretty much the only good thing about that glitch, I'd guess.

hey for anyone to answer this i need help. I made a account to ask this question because it has been destroyed my friend and i's thorium expert playthrough. one day while we both got on all mobs stopped spawning. It has been like this for awhile and i have no idea what to do. ANY help would be great! heres some information that may or not be valuable to finding out how to solve this.
-we are using hamachi
-thorium terraria works and spawns mobs normally when we are on single player on the same world
i dont know if the thorium mod is the problem or that terraria has updated and we haven't caught up on the newest patches for the mods but nothing has worked and we really want to continue our playthrough :( any help is appreciated

Question. Do you both have the most recent update to Thorium? What other mods do you have? When exactly did you encounter the issue?

-we are using hamachi

I don't know if this helps, but me and a friend were having the same issues when we first made a world. We downloaded the mod from this forum, but then had to update it in game via the "Mod Browser (Beta)". Once we did that everything was fine. Hope that helped!

well, its for people who missed the old armor set appearence, since it was changed when the mod got moved to tmod in 1.3 so there isnt really any reason to change it at all.
Oh...
then atleast make the recipe 1 hellstone ingot cheaper (per obsidian ingot)

Is the Star Scouter bugged? A friend and I just killed 20 of these things, cause I wanted a Hit Scanner. We got plenty of everything else, including three trophies and two masks... the only thing we're missing is that gun. He calculated it at a 1.18% chance of that happening. I wonder if maybe its been bugged somehow so it doesn't drop the Hit Scanner. I don't want to have to make a dirty forgery using Cheat Sheet.

I'm not sure if this is intentional behavior or not, but when I don't have twinkle equipped, but in my inventory, it will appear and start healing me if I use the quick buff key. In some sense it's a little handy buff, but it's inconvenient when I already have 18+ buffs up and having twinkle appear causes one of them to disappear.

Edit: Apparently both omega drive and twinkle can be used as items, rather than equipped, and they will appear and function normally, which then frees up the light pet slot.

Last edited:
The harbinger axe still doesn't gain the instability bonus or spectre armor bonuses although the spear does I think the axe is still apparently getting melee bonuses. Great work on the mod though by the way it's incredible. EDIT: Also do you need help with some things on the wiki? I could try to help you with some articles.

Last edited:
Question. Do you both have the most recent update to Thorium? What other mods do you have? When exactly did you encounter the issue?
yes, and thorium is the only mod we have. we encountered this bug after fighting the queen jellyfish.

I don't know if this helps, but me and a friend were having the same issues when we first made a world. We downloaded the mod from this forum, but then had to update it in game via the "Mod Browser (Beta)". Once we did that everything was fine. Hope that helped!
alright so we are updating the thorium mod right now but its frozen at 60%. is this normal or is mod browser beta super buggy?

Can someone help me? I donloaded the the tModloader and put the tmod in the input and it doesnt work please help me. Thanks!

Can someone help me? I donloaded the the tModloader and put the tmod in the input and it doesnt work please help me. Thanks!

Is the Star Scouter bugged? A friend and I just killed 20 of these things, cause I wanted a Hit Scanner. We got plenty of everything else, including three trophies and two masks... the only thing we're missing is that gun. He calculated it at a 1.18% chance of that happening. I wonder if maybe its been bugged somehow so it doesn't drop the Hit Scanner. I don't want to have to make a dirty forgery using Cheat Sheet.
Got one in my own recent playthrough; you're just having bad luck :<

I crafted Amber-Augmented Magic Staff and put it in the Weapon Rack. When The Blood moon is raised Staff "transformed" into Shadow Flare Bow. Bug or secret?

P.S. Sorry, english is not my first language :3

Back
Top Bottom