tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I tried respriting the Lich Armor to be a bit better
upload_2016-10-15_13-3-55.png

(the one to the left is the original)
I noticed that the head looked kind of forwarded too much, so I tried to fix it (middle)

Terrarium Mix should include Ichor and Confused, to have all seven colors of the rainbow.
EDIT: Will there be a Marble boss? Also Cacklor does literally nothing.

Terrarium Mix should include Ichor and Confused, to have all seven colors of the rainbow.
EDIT: Will there be a Marble boss? Also Cacklor does literally nothing.
Cacklor is in development. And the dev is currently on some trip until the 21st, so no updates til some time after then.

IDK, but I can't see it let me see a big picture of that.
[doublepost=1476535056,1476534918][/doublepost]
Use 30 Gils potion in case if You can't want to explore, also the aquatic depths biome is near the edge of a jungle!

Have some kind of water breathing.
No we tried ocean armor, but when we get to the biome, theres some kind of debuff called choking aura which saiid sometihng about thewater being arounnd you poisoned or something,

No we tried ocean armor, but when we get to the biome, theres some kind of debuff called choking aura which saiid sometihng about thewater being arounnd you poisoned or something,
In the Depths, you choke on the air. You need to be in water to be okay. Therefore you need the ocean armour or some equivalent water breathing, then to actually be in the water.

Back
Top Bottom