tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Am I the only one who can't get the Terrarium Core to show up in my crafting menu with the Enigma and everything set up? It's just not appearing but my recipe browser says it should work?

That's impressively :red:ed up. I thought my most recent map was funny for putting a marble cave on the surface... holy :red:.

It's weird that the biome is in effect when you are not in front of the background. It's been my experience that the biome was only considered in effect when I was in front of the background wall.

Hai this is my first post :D
i wanted to report a bug.
whenever I use the Seven Seas Devastator, this ridiculously humongous bubble animation would appear. Here are some screenshots.

I love your mod btw

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 9.46.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 9.46.52 PM.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 9.48.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 9.48.52 PM.png
    128 KB · Views: 261
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 9.50.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 9.50.05 PM.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 281
Hello all Terraria modded lovers.
I have edited a progression list that someone (cant remember their name) created before to include Calamity.
It includes all bosses from vanilla, thorium, calamity and tremor, as well as any invasions.
Feel free to download it if you find it helpful.
Terraria 1.3 Progression.png

Hello all Terraria modded lovers.
I have edited a progression list that someone (cant remember their name) created before to include Calamity.
It includes all bosses from vanilla, thorium, calamity and tremor, as well as any invasions.
Feel free to download it if you find it helpful.
index.php
I thought the Evil Corn was after the eye, could be wrong. I know the Rukh is before the eye, but other then that it seems good.

I thought the Evil Corn was after the eye, could be wrong. I know the Rukh is before the eye, but other then that it seems good.
I would disagree with the Rukh being before the eye, simply because of the fact that throughout the fight he is constantly spawning a ridiculous amount of vultures, which are fairly difficult to deal with early game as there isn't too much AoE options at that point in the game.
And the evil corn is very easy I think, as his attack pattern is very simple to dodge.

I would disagree with the Rukh being before the eye, simply because of the fact that throughout the fight he is constantly spawning a ridiculous amount of vultures, which are fairly difficult to deal with early game as there isn't too much AoE options at that point in the game.
And the evil corn is very easy I think, as his attack pattern is very simple to dodge.
Mm, perhaps. I'm speaking when you can fight them mainly, and not actually knowing when you're supposed to fight that corn.

Mm, perhaps. I'm speaking when you can fight them mainly, and not actually knowing when you're supposed to fight that corn.
You can fight both of them from the moment you spawn fresh in your world. No bosses are needed in order to kill either of them.
I could completely skip all the bosses and go straight to wall of flesh if I wanted to.
This is just a recommended path if you are new to any of these 3 mods.

You can fight both of them from the moment you spawn fresh in your world. No bosses are needed in order to kill either of them.
I could completely skip all the bosses and go straight to wall of flesh if I wanted to.
This is just a recommended path if you are new to any of these 3 mods.
Ahh, didn't know he could be fought that early.
Towards the corn, not fleshy walls made of flesh.

If you're able to, could you add Pumpking's and Crystilium to your boss progression list?

Hey, I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I've got no idea how to comb through 350 pages of posts in order to find the answer if so. Is there anyway to utilize TEdit in conjunction with Thorium? I'd like to be able to put some old buildings into a Thorium world, but TEdit doesn't render Thorium tiles, and therefore saves them as blank spaces.

Hey, I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I've got no idea how to comb through 350 pages of posts in order to find the answer if so. Is there anyway to utilize TEdit in conjunction with Thorium? I'd like to be able to put some old buildings into a Thorium world, but TEdit doesn't render Thorium tiles, and therefore saves them as blank spaces.
there is your answer : https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/issues/882

The Life Leech (Sword from Dark Steel that steals Life) is too op... I played with an friend ( Me = Mage, Him = Warrior),
After a while we got to Moon Lord and my friend face tanked him using 4 dummies and i as a mage did the damage.
Please make it so you cant steal life from dummies
Sry if that was already fixed

Back
Top Bottom