tModLoader The Thorium Mod

May I throw an suggestion?

"Flask of DIO"
An Tremor-Mixed Alchemy Weapon that deals Alchemist Damage and can heal allies in the smoke/flames (There's an equipable that changes Flask damage style from smoke to flames)

Can be upgraded to 1 of 6 types

"Made in Heaven"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts foes in Icnor and giving allies an boost in Damage and Mana Regen

"C-Moon"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Light Curse on enemies and gives speed boosts to allies

"Golden Wind"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Chilled on foes (or sometimes freezes them) and removes debuffs in allies

"The World"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Cursed Inferno and gives allies bonus Life Regen

"Cream"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Broken Armor and gives allies damage reduction

"White Snake"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Confusion and gives allies extra Summons

-Note: Named after DIO and his servants (Vanilla Ice and Enrico Pucci) /son's (Giorno Giovana) Stands-

"Flask of DIO"
An Tremor-Mixed Alchemy Weapon that deals Alchemist Damage and can heal allies in the smoke/flames (There's an equipable that changes Flask damage style from smoke to flames)

"Made in Heaven"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts foes in Icnor and giving allies an boost in Damage and Mana Regen

"C-Moon"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Light Curse on enemies and gives speed boosts to allies

"Golden Wind"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Chilled on foes (or sometimes freezes them) and removes debuffs in allies

"The World"

"Cream"

"White Snake"

-Note: Named after DIO and his servants (Vanilla Ice and Enrico Pucci) /son's (Giorno Giovana) Stands-
Not to offend dude but why do you post something in thorium as you said "tremor mod-alchemy attack" if in here, theres no alchemy npc that does the same as tremor in here there's healer class and coming soon the bard class, it would be better to post it in tremor thread instead because someone else will notice that "tremor part" in your comment and they will say "why post an attack form that this mod is not based on alchemy" It would fit better in tremor dont you think?.

Not to offend dude but why do you post something in thorium as you said "tremor mod-alchemy attack" if in here, theres no alchemy npc that does the same as tremor in here there's healer class and coming soon the bard class, it would be better to post it in tremor thread instead because someone else will notice that "tremor part" in your comment and they will say "why post an attack form that this mod is not based on alchemy" It would fit better in tremor dont you think?.

Yeah, but you guys have Radiant damage, and the flasks are meant for those who use both Thorium and Tremor mods as a healer class.

"Flask of DIO"

"Made in Heaven"

"C-Moon"

"Golden Wind"

"The World"

"Cream"

"White Snake"

I know nothing about Tremor's stuff, but if it's more based on the stuff in Tremor, it probably belongs there, yeah.

Also, I like my Jojo references, but naming flasks after Dio and friends' stands seems kinda weird. The effects are pretty on-point for most of the names, though.

Well, blame me putting this here first.

And as for the Stands, I did have an issue regarding The World and Golden Wind, regarding that both beneficial abilities scream Giorno rather than Dio. So I chose to put Life Regen to The World (due to Dio being an Vampire) and Remove Debuffs for Golden Wind (One of the abilities of Golden Wind is making cures)

"Flask of DIO"

"Made in Heaven"

"C-Moon"

"Golden Wind"

"The World"

"Cream"

"White Snake"

the first one could be in thorium, but the rest should be in the tremor forums

Would like to report a bug. Not sure if its known or not, but no results popped up on google or anything. When you have more than one Throwing weapon Coating in your inventory, and you auto buff, it consumes all your coatings. I had 10 explosive coatings and 10 life leach coatings. My inventory was open so i could see it happen. It quickly consumes one, then the other, then the first again, then the second, until you have none left. Because it counts them as separate buffs and does not understand they don't stack. Maybe put in a fix like potions, so that it only consumes the first one in your inventory once.

Wait a moment... you can make an artificial depths?
Maybe there is a easier way to, but its not that hard - get CheatSheet, create world with biome you need, use eyedrop and select as much of the biome you want (5x5 blocks, 500x20, 10x1000, etc), go back to your world and use brush to paste it wherever you want.

Wait a moment... you can make an artificial depths?
Well, the aquatic depths is a biome, not just an area. I haven't looked at the code, but I assume it's just a simple "underground ocean" type of requirement for it to be considered aquatic depths. If you just dig out an area large enough, it should become an aquatic depths. Do keep in mind that you will have to manually add most of the water for that though, unless you plan on draining the ocean into it.

Well, the aquatic depths is a biome, not just an area. I haven't looked at the code, but I assume it's just a simple "underground ocean" type of requirement for it to be considered aquatic depths. If you just dig out an area large enough, it should become an aquatic depths. Do keep in mind that you will have to manually add most of the water for that though, unless you plan on draining the ocean into it.
The aquatic depths most probably requires the marine blocks/walls to be counted as a proper biome (I've had a world where the biome did not spawn at all, being replaced with a giant 'hole' in the ocean). Placing down those tiles (via cheat sheet) in the ocean floor should eventually make an artificial depths!

The aquatic depths most probably requires the marine blocks/walls to be counted as a proper biome (I've had a world where the biome did not spawn at all, being replaced with a giant 'hole' in the ocean). Placing down those tiles (via cheat sheet) in the ocean floor should eventually make an artificial depths!

So...
Step 1: Make an artifical Beach Biome
Step 2: Make an artifical Depths Biome

Is this what I'm reading here?

was there a secret update I missed? because I was watching a terraria modded series and a mob dropped an item called the 'ore chunk' and it had the ores of thorium, thorium ore, aquaite, and magma ore.

Back
Top Bottom