tModLoader The Thorium Mod

lol i get 2 magma ore from bone flyer
[DOUBLEPOST=1457199250,1457199168][/DOUBLEPOST]but i'm not finding any magma ores

Well there is one bug. When you got hit by a Minotaur in Dungeon you can't use Rocket Boots anymore. The only thing i can do is save&exit and log in again.

Im not sure if its a bug or not or if its intended or not. But i can still get magma ore from killing bone flyers in the dungeon

On newly generate worlds, its right near the entrance to the underworld. So the stone and dirt above the ash basically. Its really hard to miss.
Turns out the update is broken? I seem to not be the only one getting System.OutOfMemoryException" was thrown out. Can i please have the previous patch so i can DE-update this. I have a playthrough in the midsts and this is really screwing me

Turns out the update is broken? I seem to not be the only one getting System.OutOfMemoryException" was thrown out. Can i please have the previous patch so i can DE-update this. I have a playthrough in the midsts and this is really screwing me

i've gotten that plenty of times, even with base terraria, its not the mod's fault, not entirely

i've gotten that plenty of times, even with base terraria, its not the mod's fault, not entirely
I would agree. However, I go to sleep, wake up, Log in and it works. But i thought you know, maybe some mods got updated so i updated thorium. And AFTER i download it it breaks. and the crash says it is being caused by thorium and shut the mod off after the crash everytime. soo i do think in this case it is the mod's fault. Personally i don't see how it could be anything else. But i guess i can't rule it out even tho i know for a fact that it is the mod.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457204916,1457204845][/DOUBLEPOST]All i want is last nights version of thorium. 1.2 or w/e it was i want the previous update :)

I would agree. However, I go to sleep, wake up, Log in and it works. But i thought you know, maybe some mods got updated so i updated thorium. And AFTER i download it it breaks. and the crash says it is being caused by thorium and shut the mod off after the crash everytime. soo i do think in this case it is the mod's fault. Personally i don't see how it could be anything else. But i guess i can't rule it out even tho i know for a fact that it is the mod.

ah... if thats the case, put a crash log for diverman so he can see?

On newly generate worlds, its right near the entrance to the underworld. So the stone and dirt above the ash basically. Its really hard to miss.

ah... if thats the case, put a crash log for diverman so he can see?
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(TmodFile modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()
[DOUBLEPOST=1457205201,1457205080][/DOUBLEPOST]The only reason i'm confused is right now i'm running a mod pack, just a bunch of mods i have found that are compatible with each other. And it has been working fine till this update. I take thorium out of the pack and it works fine. BUT if i take all the other mods out and only leave thorium it still breaks. But how is it possible that im running out of memory for this one mod when i wasnt for a pack of like 8 mods??

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(TmodFile modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()
[DOUBLEPOST=1457205201,1457205080][/DOUBLEPOST]The only reason i'm confused is right now i'm running a mod pack, just a bunch of mods i have found that are compatible with each other. And it has been working fine till this update. I take thorium out of the pack and it works fine. BUT if i take all the other mods out and only leave thorium it still breaks. But how is it possible that im running out of memory for this one mod when i wasnt for a pack of like 8 mods??

okay that is pretty strange - just have to wait for diver to see this

Sam, I LOVE This mod. When i first saw this mod before 1.3 tmodloader i really wanted to try it, but it kept crashing, so i waited for 1.3. I hope you can add alot more content, and it runs really fine with other mods. I Rate This 10/10 and plz continue this mod, keep up the good work! :D Does Anyone agree with me that this is the best mod ever?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457205962,1457205708][/DOUBLEPOST]
okay that is pretty strange - just have to wait for diver to see this
Yep He Can Prob fix this :)

Are there plans for any more world gen.ID like to be sure before namkng another world to copy n paste all my things

Uhm i think the issue resovled itself for now.... I dont understand buti tried again out of anger and it worked so ill keep ya updated on if it breaks or not

Diverman, I love the mod. Been playing as mage class and having a blast, I wanted to share (or suggest I guess?) my customized beholder sprite maybe it'll come in handy :D
Beholder-2.png

Back
Top Bottom