tModLoader The Thorium Mod

went right up next to it.. nothin yet :(

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-03-13 19.14.45.png
    Screenshot 2016-03-13 19.14.45.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 793
went right up next to it.. nothin yet :(
Yeah Coznix is kinda buggy right now. Sometimes he'll spawn when you're next to lava. Sometimes he'll spawn when you're IN lava. And sometimes you warp to the surface and then he decides to spawn.

Yeah Coznix is kinda buggy right now. Sometimes he'll spawn when you're next to lava. Sometimes he'll spawn when you're IN lava. And sometimes you warp to the surface and then he decides to spawn.
I recommend getting the lava waders, because you can walk on the lava, which makes it easy to fight him

I recommend getting the lava waders, because you can walk on the lava, which makes it easy to fight him
Hilariously that last one was how I actually fought him. I couldn't do it in hell. Went back home then it let me use it. So I fought him on the surface.

Berserker Items
Yo sam give this armor another bonus coz when u have high health its pretty much useless unless u r debuff or something like dat and i think this mod need 2 things: 1 early summoner and thorwing and 2 events but hey u do what u want im just giving suggestion :p

I just noticed this but is the Frost Fire Katana supposed to swing in a upside down style? Ordinarily you'd use the longer bladed side right? Because currently it's swinging with the back of the weapon.

Can you please change Terrarium armor's set bonus to create less lag? It ruins like 40 FPS for me. All of those little particles are nice and all but it murders your FPS. It's unplayable for me right now and i worked hard to get that armor. So can you remove those smokes coming out of them or something?
[doublepost=1457989902,1457989878][/doublepost]
Can you please change Terrarium armor's set bonus to create less lag? It ruins like 40 FPS for me. All of those little particles are nice and all but it murders your FPS. It's unplayable for me right now and i worked hard to get that armor. So can you remove those smokes coming out of them or something?
Oh, and everything on lowest setting is still the same lag.

I'm not sure how to properly troubleshoot this, but it seems that whenever the dungeon's Minotaur applies the Staggered debuff, it disables the Frostspark Boots' ability to fly, and reduces the jump height from the Sandstorm in a Bottle. Simply exiting out of the world and rejoining without restarting the game fixes this problem.

I'm not sure how to properly troubleshoot this, but it seems that whenever the dungeon's Minotaur applies the Staggered debuff, it disables the Frostspark Boots' ability to fly, and reduces the jump height from the Sandstorm in a Bottle. Simply exiting out of the world and rejoining without restarting the game fixes this problem.
I've fixed that for next update, don't sweat it for too long.
Sam are the mechanical aparatuses already in this version?
The mechanical boss weapons? Yeah, they exist, but are getting buffed massively this next update.

I've fixed that for next update, don't sweat it for too long.
The mechanical boss weapons? Yeah, they exist, but are getting buffed massively this next update.
Could you please change the Terrarium armor set's bonus to have less lag? It murders my FPS to like 10-15 from 50-60. Maybe remove those smokes coming out of the guardians?

Hey, i have been playing for a while, cant figure out how to get the summoner for the FALLEN BEHOLDER! I have a mythril anvil (& a thoirum anvil and a titanium forge none work) and 4 souls of light & dark, and nothings shows up! i asked (hit crafting) the guide and there was nothing! plese help! <<<<>>>>HELP<<<<<>>>>

Hey, i have been playing for a while, cant figure out how to get the summoner for the FALLEN BEHOLDER! I have a mythril anvil (& a thoirum anvil and a titanium forge none work) and 4 souls of light & dark, and nothings shows up! i asked (hit crafting) the guide and there was nothing! plese help! <<<<>>>>HELP<<<<<>>>>
You probably haven't updated bud. That only happens when you aren't up to date. What version do you have?

I get this error message when i try your mod:

External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(TmodFile modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()

No, srsly, Sam, not so many particles on the Terrarium set, please. I have somewhat a good PC which can launch Fallout 4 without any lag on Minimal/Medium settings, yet in Terraria the Terrarium set lags me like heck.

No, srsly, Sam, not so many particles on the Terrarium set, please. I have somewhat a good PC which can launch Fallout 4 without any lag on Minimal/Medium settings, yet in Terraria the Terrarium set lags me like heck.
It isn't the particles, I guarantee it. My daughter ran it just fine on her's, and her's is a pile of crap that needs updating- a hand me down from myself before the upgrade to my gaming rig. And, Diverman, if it is, correct me if I'm wrong, lol, and I'll suppose she just got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom