tModLoader The Thorium Mod

the diver NPC drowns. he shouldn't drown because 1: it doesn't make sense and 2: he is certain to die right after you get him. also, the talon burst is overpowered. that thing can take down expert mode skeletron. maybe make it so it doesn't hit twice per shot? also the reforge costs for many things are pretty low, seems OP. also, some ideas:

machine bow(machine gun/bow)

P90(machine gun, look It up)

blood scorpion, spawns in blood moons

metal scrap, allows pre-goblin reforging. each reforge consumes 1, crafted with 3 iron/lead bars and 1 thorium bar

shield of pion troect, midway between obsidian and ankh shield. crafted with thorium chield and obsidian shield. effects of both.

The Talon Burst is not OP, I'd much rather use the Bee's Knees to take down Skeletron. And, just because it can take down a boss, it doesn't mean it's OP. The Water Bolt can take out Skeletron, I guess it's also OP?

The Talon Burst is not OP, I'd much rather use the Bee's Knees to take down Skeletron. And, just because it can take down a boss, it doesn't mean it's OP. The Water Bolt can take out Skeletron, I guess it's also OP?
it has 7 listed damage. it's available before killing the eye of cthulhu. water bolt is after skeletron, bees knees is rarer, you have to fight a tougher boss to get it, and it doesn't have autouse.

it has 7 listed damage. it's available before killing the eye of cthulhu. water bolt is after skeletron, bees knees is rarer, you have to fight a tougher boss to get it, and it doesn't have autouse.
You can get a double shot gun after killing the eye of cthulhu that has around 30 damage? All it requires is for you to slowly whittle away at harpies. I used that gun all the way to hardmode until I stumbled across an Ice Bow from a mimic. Talon Burst, while strong, is not that op honestly.

I had to make an account and get on here to ask cause I literally can not find anything on the celestial bow that comes from the Thorium Mod. Ive gone through every forum post from the creator trying to find it and googling like mad. How do you make or obtain the Celestial Bow?

I had to make an account and get on here to ask cause I literally can not find anything on the celestial bow that comes from the Thorium Mod. Ive gone through every forum post from the creator trying to find it and googling like mad. How do you make or obtain the Celestial Bow?
25 of every pillar fragment iirc.

The Celestial bow is a god dam' boss wiper... Literally, it has such high DPS, it can wipe out bosses, not just pre-hardmode.. Dear lord.. (Celestial - Dear Lord - not intentional)

The Celestial bow is a god dam' boss wiper... Literally, it has such high DPS, it can wipe out bosses, not just pre-hardmode.. Dear lord.. (Celestial - Dear Lord - not intentional)
Well its to be expected from an end game weapon. You basically sacrifice everything else to get it. Though...it is an end game weapon.

Well its to be expected from an end game weapon. You basically sacrifice everything else to get it. Though...it is an end game weapon.
Its actually a donator weapon, that's why it has the effects that it does. He requested them, so he got them! :happy:

Its actually a donator weapon, that's why it has the effects that it does. He requested them, so he got them! :happy:
That's it I officially request a buff to my friend the blast shield x)

Also I'm curious about all the donation items do you ever plan on having them in the OP

That's it I officially request a buff to my friend the blast shield x)

Also I'm curious about all the donation items do you ever plan on having them in the OP
Yeah, I went ahead and added them to the OP. I'll try and buff the blast shield a little bit too...

Thorium grows nearly everywhere below the surface and you shouldn't have to go that far underground to find it. You definitely don't need to go all the way down to the lava. I still haven't dug down to the 'hell' area and I have over 400 Thorium ore collected.
but for me its impossible to find

Back
Top Bottom