tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey guys, can anyone tell me what their experience is like playing this mod in multiplayer?

Is it worth it to play it now or wait for better multiplayer updates?

I would really like to play this with a friend if possible so I'm just wonder If we should play this or wait longer

Hey guys, can anyone tell me what their experience is like playing this mod in multiplayer?

I would really like to play this with a friend if possible so I'm just wonder If we should play this or wait longer
It crashes alot if you pick up lots of stuff.

What do you mean? If you pick up a lot of items in general or if there are a lot of items on the ground or something?
Just look at my comment i left above yours, it crashes alot in multiplayer if you can handle restarting and stuff then its alright, and if you want to fight the bosses it best left in singleplayer because in a multiplayer server it appears in a split second then vanishes, you might as well wait until the next update.

I had an idea for an item.. A water candle, that when placed or held, applies the battle potion buff as well as the water candle debuff.
(Just had this idea while farming for that frozen turtle shell for my terrarium defender, because it is SO slow and painful... Had no idea that thing was a 1% drop until I checked the wiki...)

What about a new item that just straight up increases spawn rate by a much higher amount? Like, at least double the effect of a Water Candle. Something to make the increase in spawns noticeable.

I played multiplayer it was fine at first but it gradually started to crash more and more and at the point of killing the wall of flesh the game became unplayable due to it crashing every 10-20 minutes

Also can someone tell me what the void heart is and how to get it??

Last edited:
Dis mod fills me wit
undertale_determination_by_yamadaich-d9evoec.png

harpies and nestlings are SUPER rare, I've got a battle potion and a water candle at the very top of the world and i'll be lucky to see one in a minute. if I go to a floating island, they actually spawn, but still are pretty rare.

harpies and nestlings are SUPER rare, I've got a battle potion and a water candle at the very top of the world and i'll be lucky to see one in a minute. if I go to a floating island, they actually spawn, but still are pretty rare.
Are you looking for them near your spawn? Because as a thing regarding them they tend to spawn very rarely in a radius area around your starting spawn point.

Back
Top Bottom