tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Can u send me a text or something when its fixed or reply to this post ?
got a solution for this... it seems windows defender is blocking it (atleast it worked after i have disabled it permanently on my system) so it wont start.
you could try yourselves by disabling windows defender and try downloading

got a solution for this... it seems windows defender is blocking it (atleast it worked after i have disabled it permanently on my system) so it wont start.
you could try yourselves by disabling windows defender and try downloading
Yeah no I'll pass, I'll just wait till' it's either released on the Mod Browser or Sam fixes it. Otherwise, guess I'll just wait more for something to happen...

I have a question regarding the Lost Cross and the Celestial Bow.
1. (lost cross) Do you mean taking damage or dealing damage? Because if it activates on the latter, that's hilarious.
2. (lost cross) Does it scale with your damage?
3. (celestial bow) What the :red: does it do?

I can't download this... :( . It says your latest version is 1.2.5.8 and when I click on download link, it takes me to a 1.2.5.9 file which says it's missing and so I can't download it... What do I do!!! I really want to play this.

I can't download this... :( . It says your latest version is 1.2.5.8 and when I click on download link, it takes me to a 1.2.5.9 file which says it's missing and so I can't download it... What do I do!!! I really want to play this.

The download seems to be broken, presumably it'll be fixed soon, or perhaps someone else can upload it temporarily. I would, but I also don't have it yet...

The download seems to be broken, presumably it'll be fixed soon, or perhaps someone else can upload it temporarily. I would, but I also don't have it yet...
Oh really? I didn't know that. Hm... I hope the creator looks at this post so he knows what we're going through...

Welp, sorry for the hassle guys. I've updated on the Mod Browser and I've also updated the mod on Media Fire again in the hopes that that one works for people that prefer to manually update. So go ahead and update the easy way and enjoy the mod!

Beholder has a mask now, btw.

P.S. tModLoader can now detect how many items, npcs, mount, etc. the mod has. Do you think someone could tell me those numbers compared to some other mods?

did you update to tmodloader v 0.8 ? or are you on v0.7.1.1
if you updated, this mod is not yet compatible with the new version of tmodloader, id wait till its updated before playing or roll back to a previous version.
Same Problem happened to me, make sure you update Tmodloader to the latest version and it should work fine

Well. Tremor being the largest mod content has 3 mounts, 12 buffs, 2 walls, 64 tiles, 84 npcs, 515 items.

Thorium has 2 mounts, 95 buffs, 2 walls, 47 tiles, 67 npcs, 638 items.

Well. Tremor being the largest mod content has 3 mounts, 12 buffs, 2 walls, 64 tiles, 84 npcs, 515 items.

Thorium has 2 mounts, 95 buffs, 2 walls, 47 tiles, 67 npcs, 638 items.

Why the heck does Thorium have 95 buffs?! 2 walls.. yeah.. people don't care too much for those..

Back
Top Bottom