tModLoader The Thorium Mod

For some reason some Mobs just randomly disappear after being hit once... one notably being the golden worg. Not sure whats exactly going on. This is happening in multiplayer.

Look for a file called Modloader it should be kept in a file called Terraria which houses a file called players. Make a file called Worlds if you don't have one and place it in the Modloader file. For the moving your character so that you can play with mods it's just a matter of moving all files with the character name on into the player files in the Modloader file.
Thanks a lot man

I've noticed some inconsistancies with the Morale Banner and what minions give the HP bonus. I don't got the full catalog of summon damage minions and turrets yet, so I can't say more than the Stardust Cells, Void Lance, and at least two of the turrets, but I'll do a big test of it all when I can, now that I'm basically done until Ragnarok launches.

I've noticed some inconsistancies with the Morale Banner and what minions give the HP bonus. I don't got the full catalog of summon damage minions and turrets yet, so I can't say more than the Stardust Cells, Void Lance, and at least two of the turrets, but I'll do a big test of it all when I can, now that I'm basically done until Ragnarok launches.
I think I fixed that with the Life Bloom armor, but if you could check which minions actually heal with the morale banner and the life bloom armor, that would be wonderful! :happy:
[doublepost=1459908786,1459908520][/doublepost]
theres a bug with soul bomb not working awesome mod
So whats not working about it? Is it not being used by the glove? Is it not exploding?

I think I fixed that with the Life Bloom armor, but if you could check which minions actually heal with the morale banner and the life bloom armor, that would be wonderful! :happy:
[doublepost=1459908786,1459908520][/doublepost] So whats not working about it? Is it not being used by the glove? Is it not exploding?
The glove is not using it

[doublepost=1459908786,1459908520][/doublepost] So whats not working about it? Is it not being used by the glove? Is it not exploding?
I'll do what I can capt'n! If RNG isn't too nice I'll set myself up with the stuff with Cheatsheet to do it! Guess the only question that remains is if minions work on target dummies, or if I'll have to live-fire it?

Did the desert traveller spawn requirements changed? If not I may have found a bug, it just randomly spawned even though I havent killed the thunderbird

Back
Top Bottom