tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam Could you please buff the flight armour set bonus? 10% flight time seems really insignificant, especially with how low the amount of flight time you get out of the flight wings in the first place. Up to at least 25% would be nice :)

The Grand Flare Gun doesn't spawn the Grand Thunder Bird for me. I'm on multiplayer with my brother. Help?
I've heard people talking about modded bosses not spawning properly/at all in multiplayer. The only advice I can give is to either skip it or wait for tModLoader to update.

Also, make sure it's daytime.

Sam i been wondering if u need a thread helper cus the mini-wiki is missing a lot of the content and ill be more than happy to help u and u need to post a little spoiler here and terhe cus only whatcing the planned features make me drawl :p P.S srry for my english

Sam i been wondering if u need a thread helper cus the mini-wiki is missing a lot of the content and ill be more than happy to help u and u need to post a little spoiler here and terhe cus only whatcing the planned features make me drawl :p P.S srry for my english
Well you could definitely tell me which items and stuff I'm missing, that would be a huge help. As for spoilers, here is a small one... And yes, its an early hardmode throwing set.
Demonstration_zpsvx65bwin.gif

Is the blast shield actually still sold only after plantera? It says that still in the OP anyway

Nice spoiler btw o.o

Also if I had known we could point out things missing from the OP I would have a million years ago ahh

Last edited:
Is there a known bug where valadium / it's counter-part won't generate in a multiplayer world? Or does it only generate in a specific area.

Back
Top Bottom