tModLoader The Twilight Forest Mod

Do you like the Mod?

• Total voters
Just mobs for now no drops grass yet . But i do have this

If anyone can find me the corruption background images just the background alone that would be fantastic

Dawn Guard
View attachment 135039
Life 455
Defense 26
Damage 55
KB Resist 70%
- Everytime he loses 25% health he emits a soul cinder to rapidly chase the target persistently for a amount of time. Deals 90 damage and Inflicts "Soul Burn". beyondthat Dawn Guard is just a heavy fighter.

Shade Saber
View attachment 135040
Life 375
Defense 3
Damage 70 (Melee) 90 (Pounce)
KB Resist 45%
-These mobs cloak themselves naturally in the Twilight Forests , if a player wanders close enough they pounce on them dealing 90 damage. Its a nasty surprise unless you peel your eyes for their high transparency. The Sabers decloak after being hit or a pounce

Spirit Surge Ooze
View attachment 135042
Life 400
Defense 19
Damage 65
KB Resist 25%
- These slimes hop 50% faster than normal traveling slimes, these slimes hops cause a explosion of spirit fire dealing 80 damage and inflicting "Soul Burn"

Very cool, but they look like they belong to the granite biome.

Very cool, but they look like they belong to the granite biome.
Ingame they are looking very good for the biome :)

Capture 2016-08-20 13_02_52.png

Instead if making the slime shoot projectiles on hop,i made he Explode into Mutliple parts at dead :)
If anyone wants,he can make an better Projectile,since the current one isnt is that good

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

and i made the slime less strong than in the suggestion,since he pretty easy killed you :p

You guys are spoiling a lot of content. I'd recommend going into pms.
Spoiling is nothing bad,i like to spoil much,since so people doesnt think that an mod is gonna be the next "Insert any big mod here" and doesnt get disappointed at release
and i would add everything to the thread in some days,so that would make no difference

and technicly Vlad isnt is in the dev team,if he wants to he can :p

Spoiling is nothing bad,i like to spoil much,since so people doesnt think that an mod is gonna be the next "Insert any big mod here" and doesnt get disappointed at release
and i would add everything to the thread in some days,so that would make no difference

Spoiling sort of takes away update hype and mystery from the update. That's what I'll say.

Nah i got alot on my plate

WIP Twiligh trees, feedback is good
View attachment 135139

i like it but,the top would be to big
here the tree sheets (from example mod)

View attachment 135141 View attachment 135140 View attachment 135142

Honestly, I vastly prefer something closer (or exact) to the larger, fuller tree. IMO it's just far more unique and interesting than a very similar design to the generic Terraria tree you see in numerous biomes. And yet it still fits well into Terraria as it somewhat resembles trees from the jungle. I always go for diversity when it comes to adding something new -- not to mention it looks incredible. Can't wait to see more of this.

Seriously Vlad, your sprite work has always been great -- and lately it's been PHENOMENAL. Well done, man! :confused:

Honestly, I vastly prefer something closer (or exact) to the larger, fuller tree. IMO it's just far more unique and interesting than a very similar design to the generic Terraria tree you see in numerous biomes. And yet it still fits well into Terraria as it somewhat resembles trees from the jungle. I always go for diversity when it comes to adding something new -- not to mention it looks incredible. Can't wait to see more of this.

Seriously Vlad, your sprite work has always been great -- and lately it's been PHENOMENAL. Well done, man! :confused:
as i sayed its not possible to make that large trees...

Back
Top Bottom