• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

ppowersteef

Paladin
Quoting @ExoticCharm :
"Regardless of the hundreds of hours that I have put into this game, there always seems to be something new that I discover. I didn't know that the sun would where sunglasses every time you did until a couple months ago. Also, I never knew about the enchanted sword (and how could you without looking at the wiki).

What mechanics/items/secrets did you not know about despite your massive time with this game?"

Well allow me to start this:
rudolph eating grass.JPG

If you're standing still on Rudolph for a time , he's eating grass. I didn't know that untill today.

Last edited:

Squideer

Official Terrarian
For over 500 hours on Terraria before the 1.2 Update, I had some knowledge of every item in the game. (And had found a copy, And used every item at least once except for the Whoopie Cushion, and Moon Charm. :()

...That is, Except for Poisonous Throwing Knives. A friend gave me a set of these just before the 1.2 update and I was so confused.

Whoops wrong scenario, I was actually looking at an old list of Terraria weapons because I was trying find the page for the Sandgun, I saw the article regarding Poisonous Throwing Knives and only found out then that they existed.

Squideer

Official Terrarian
The Snowflix are a fun enemy, The first one I ever killed dropped a Snowball Launcher. I carried this around and deployed it as a weapon. (Terraria really needs more Turret options, As much as I like the Bunny Cannon it's a hassle to get ammo. Both it and the normal cannon don't have the same "feel" as the Snowball Launcher either)

Isaac the Jester

Eater of Worlds
i did not know how to get a mime mask for the longest time, also how to get sunglasses because the drop rate of black lenses is way too low

Arakina

Steampunker
Anything that came from Presents.

I thought that the presents of 2013 were the same thing as the presents of 2012, so I just threw them away. I found out they contained new items after my friends got a Red Ryder and told me how he got it.

Top Bottom