Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I had no idea that there were landmines.

I went to the demolitionist one time and was like 'Hey, there is a thing called a landmine?' So as everyone does when they find something new, I purchased it and placed it. Poor, poor Durim. He shouldn't have stepped on it... R.I.P. Durim

Then I look up his page on the Official wiki and see he sells a Roman Candle during Christmas... on the Mobile :(

I found out by accident a while ago that after Truffle moves into his home, you can actually remove the mushroom biome and he'll still stay (but if he dies you'd need to rebuild the mushroom biome to get him back). This is good since I like to keep all my NPCs together in one place, but I dislike when the screen goes really dark when in the mushroom biome.

I also found out just last week that actuating the ground beneath a Plantera Bulb summons Plantera. Makes it possible to autofarm Plantera.

I found out by accident a while ago that after Truffle moves into his home, you can actually remove the mushroom biome and he'll still stay (but if he dies you'd need to rebuild the mushroom biome to get him back). This is good since I like to keep all my NPCs together in one place, but I dislike when the screen goes really dark when in the mushroom biome.

I also found out just last week that actuating the ground beneath a Plantera Bulb summons Plantera. Makes it possible to autofarm Plantera.
Yeah, I know those tricks. And yes, I dislike the fact that the sky goes very dark when you are in the mushroom biome.

I just found out that you could craft dirt into mud yesterday...
Saved me a lot of time farming mud for a surface mushroom biome for Truffle. :happy:
Wait you can do that! Mind=blown.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417491292][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had no idea that there were landmines.

I went to the demolitionist one time and was like 'Hey, there is a thing called a landmine?' So as everyone does when they find something new, I purchased it and placed it. Poor, poor Durim. He shouldn't have stepped on it... R.I.P. Durim

Then I look up his page on the Official wiki and see he sells a Roman Candle during Christmas... on the Mobile :(
Wait what's a land mine?

I found out yesterday that there's a Moth enemy. I was just farming Plantera trying to get the Axe and a Moth spawned.
I also knew about the Butterfly dust but just didn't know what dropped it.

So I have played alot of mobile close to 2k hours (1986 hours to be exact) and snatchers have been in the game since before I got it.
I have spent stupid amounts of time reading the wiki.
And you can easily guess what is coming.

I never heard of a snatcher until yesterday when it killed me.
Its a long story but I killed the twins with no armor or accessories and then I fell out of the sky all but died and got bit by one. NOOB.

Back
Top Bottom