tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DON'T WANNA LOSE THORIUUUUUM WHYYYY. ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry: ;-(
we CAN still play, it's just we'll have to downgrade. Please understand the amount of time Diverman and the rest has spent on this mod and every other mod. I feel SO badly for all of these talented people. Yes, it's horrible we can't play the upgraded version. Diverman and the rest who spent so much of their own free time on this are going to need space and time to deal with the disappointment I'm CERTAIN they are going through right now.

It is terrible. They have such amazing talents creating sprites for the mod, and going through all of the coding required for it. Who knows, maybe one day someone will revive it to its former glory.

I;ve a question. Will the mod be updated for 1.3?
That is currently unknown. As things stand, tAPI is not going to see an update for 1.3, ergo this mod, or at least it's current tAPI version, will not see an update for 1.3 either. Now, whether or not this mod will receive a 1.3 update using a different modding API or as a standalone mod depends on several factors.

Firstly, DivermanSam would have to be willing to rewrite the mod. Secondly, if he wants to continue to use a modding API of some sort rather than making this a standalone mod, one of two things will have to happen first; either Prism or tModLoader would have to reach a state of development at which they could support the contents of this mod in full, or an official modding API that could support it would need to be added to the game.

Unfortunately, we so far have no definite word on any of this from DivermanSam other than the fact that he will likely not be making this into a standalone mod, so at this point, only time will tell. :dryadwink:

tAPI is up to download, because I did a few days ago and I have been playing this mod for about a week. Good thing I am paranoid and make backup of my favorite moddable games.

So, I have a problem. A bug. Everytime I kill an U.F.O. from the meteor zone, my game crashes. I haven't installed any other mod together, just this one.

>>> Singleplayer: 10:45:05 <<<
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "ThoriumMod:HoverModule" found
at WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at NPCDef.CustomDrops(NPC npc)
at NPC.NPCLoot()
at NPC.checkDead()
at NPC.StrikeNPC(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit = False, Boolean noEffect = False, Single critMult = 2)
at Projectile.Damage()
at Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Main.UpdateReal(GameTime gameTime)

Mods used:
ThoriumMod (Thorium Mod null by DivermanSam)

I wouldn't mind, since it is something I can avoid, but:
1- I wanted to record everything on this mod, and:
2 -Since the game crashes, I can never get the drops from the U.F.O.

Anyone knows a workaround or something? Cause I even tried to kill it offscreen, and didn't worked.

Last edited:
tAPI is up to download, because I did a few days ago and I have been playing this mod for about a week. Good thing I am paranoid and make backup of my favorite moddable games.

So, I have a problem. A bug. Everytime I kill an U.F.O. from the meteor zone, my game crashes. I haven't installed any other mod together, just this one.

>>> Singleplayer: 10:45:05 <<<
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "ThoriumMod:HoverModule" found
at WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at NPCDef.CustomDrops(NPC npc)
at NPC.NPCLoot()
at NPC.checkDead()
at NPC.StrikeNPC(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit = False, Boolean noEffect = False, Single critMult = 2)
at Projectile.Damage()
at Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Main.UpdateReal(GameTime gameTime)

Mods used:
ThoriumMod (Thorium Mod null by DivermanSam)

I wouldn't mind, since it is something I can avoid, but:
1- I wanted to record everything on this mod, and:
2 -Since the game crashes, I can never get the drops from the U.F.O.

Anyone knows a workaround or something? Cause I even tried to kill it offscreen, and didn't worked.
I'm aware of why it does that, cause I just remembered. I changed the internal name of the item 'Hover Module' into 'Alien Module' But I forgot to change the U.F.O's dropped item into its new version, therefore its attempting to drop a nonexistent item. For the time being, I suppose you wont be able to get that item without cheats bud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom