tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of why it does that, cause I just remembered. I changed the internal name of the item 'Hover Module' into 'Alien Module' But I forgot to change the U.F.O's dropped item into its new version, therefore its attempting to drop a nonexistent item. For the time being, I suppose you wont be able to get that item without cheats bud.
Well, I may use tAPIbara to do it. Can you tell me the codename for the items that the U.F.O. drops? Like "ThoriumMod:AlienModule"?

Last edited:
Well, I may use tAPIbara to do it. Can you tell me the codename for the items that the U.F.O. drops? Like "ThoriumMod:AlienModule"?
So in the .json file for the UFO enemy, you'll see "ThoriumMod:HoverModule". Change it to "ThoriumMod:AlienModule" that should stop the crashes and allow the item to be dropped.

Well, I am surprised. It never ocurred to me to open the file and edit the thing. Quite acessible.

HOWEVER, it didn't worked. The UFO file is and remains altered to "ThoriumMod:AlienModule", and I even reloaded the mods, but everytime I kill a UFO, the bug repeats exactly as it was, still calling for the HoverModule. I will try a few more things now that I know that I can mess with the code easily...

EDIT: The crash changed a bit, actually:
>>> Singleplayer: 23:58:36 <<<
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "ThoriumMod:HoverModule" found
at WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at NPCDef.CustomDrops(NPC npc)
at NPC.NPCLoot()
at NPC.checkDead()
at NPC.StrikeNPC(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit = False, Boolean noEffect = False, Single critMult = 2)
at Projectile.Damage()
at Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Main.UpdateReal(GameTime gameTime)

Mods used:
ThoriumMod (Thorium Mod null by DivermanSam)

Last edited:
Code:
>>> Singleplayer: 14:01:50 <<<
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "ThoriumMod:HoverModule" found
  at WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
  at NPCDef.CustomDrops(NPC npc)
  at NPC.NPCLoot()
  at NPC.checkDead()
  at NPC.StrikeNPC(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit = False, Boolean noEffect = False, Single critMult = 2)
  at Projectile.Damage()
  at Main.UpdateReal(GameTime gameTime)

Mods used:
  LolHens (Elemental Boots 1.7 by LolHens)
  Tremor (Tremor Mod 1.2 by Bogdan3456, Zadum4ivii, Slavdey, Wilson P., The Mystery Chest, Naikoraptor, Rostos16)
  ThoriumMod (Thorium Mod null by DivermanSam)
ummm what does this mean?

Hey there. new to the terraria forums and this mod. i have been looking everywhere on my thorium world and i cant seem to find much thorium whatsoever.I have found enough for 4 goes at the grand bird guy and then one ingot. can anyonoe tell me the best place to find it or level to find it? thanks in advance.

I created a brand new world for thorium mod. i have seen a video where the person went to the jungle and mainly found it there. is there a specific biome where you can find more or a certain level i need to go to?

EDIT: Maybe its just bad luck with world gen?

Last edited:
nope.no mods. i try fcm cheat menu after the world gen but nothing works. unless theres a certain button i press for shockahs cheat menu, it doesnt work. i go into another world and i went on a small expedition to lava lake level (idk what its called). i got about 15 bars of thorium, some life quartz, but no smooth coal. can anyone tell me a cheat menu of sometyhing where i can just spawn in some thorium and smooth coal?
i know it ruins the fun but its frustrationg just finding nothing on my main thorium mod world.

This mod working in patch 1.3 ? :D

I dont think so, as tapi is not updated for 1.3.

Well nevermind about the thorium and stuff. i made a different world and i found quite a bit of thoriu and smooth coal. it must just be my world being the first world loaded in thorium. i still would like a cheat menu that works th. any suggestions or mods?

I tried to use a vanilla world and put it in my tapi worlds folder but crashess when i try to load the world. any reason why? and can someone please tell me a cheat mod or something i could use to test some things in the mod? pleeeeeez? :0

Also, one final question : i saw a vid by Mrtheepicninja and i noticed his mason cross heals 50. The one in the current version heals 25. is there anyy way to edit the amount it heals back to 50? or should i say, is there a way to uncompress the thorium mod to edit that specific item? I do not intend to upload it or take credit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom