tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
love this mod, only problem is it's WAY too grindy. so many things require thorium but it takes forever to get enough to craft things, same with lodestone. you might want to change that a bit, i don't see how i'm going to get enough ore for everything.

From the looks of tmodloader's current feature list, once 0.6.1 is released we'll have buff support. Which is what is missing right?

already dicussed
[DOUBLEPOST=1445184271,1445184201][/DOUBLEPOST]if tmodloader updates and adds the support that it needs he can change aspects of this mod to support tmodloader

Erm.... Tmodloader is getting a update soon that will probably insure that it will be easier to install. So... its wise to assemble the team back up

Its just Brutal and Sam I really do hope they come back to thorium soon its an amazing mod and my personal favorite. Besides I NEED to know more about the 3 new boss.

My tAPI crashes whenever I load this mod. I cant even see it on the mod list.
Its not for 1.3.x
And it isn't on tmodloader yet.
So it isn't playable anymore (I think) until the creator of the mod updates it and until tModloader is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom