tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing it wont be released for a while because ore generating isnt supported in the current version of tModloader so there needs to be some sort of crafting recipie or drop from a mob for all the ores
Ore Generation is possible, just not on world creation.

Same I'm excited most for this mod and I bet the update will add even more ahhhh
it will alot of pages back DivermanSam said he had added 100+ items but because tAPI was cancelled for 1.3 he couldn't release the update D;
[DOUBLEPOST=1455755234,1455754927][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was the plan. I had 100 something new items, many new NPCs, balance changes, etc. But... I hear that tAPI will be cancelled for 1.3. ;( Which means no update.
D;

it will alot of pages back DivermanSam said he had added 100+ items but because tAPI was cancelled for 1.3 he couldn't release the update D;
[DOUBLEPOST=1455755234,1455754927][/DOUBLEPOST]
D;
Truth is, I did release that tAPI update, but it only had about 60 items and mostly tons of balance/effect changes. I imagine mostly nobody has touched it with 1.3 not being compatible with tAPI.

Truth is, I did release that tAPI update, but it only had about 60 items and mostly tons of balance/effect changes. I imagine mostly nobody has touched it with 1.3 not being compatible with tAPI.
oh well sadly iv never been able to play this mod so I diddnt know (mainly because I was just to lazy to try and download tAPI XD)

Yes yes it is. Also check out his you tube channel. He uploaded some tests. People just show such interest and at the same time do not bother to look anything up.
He also told me he had attemped to include some special sound effects of his own. That would be such a touch.

Yes yes it is. Also check out his you tube channel. He uploaded some tests. People just show such interest and at the same time do not bother to look anything up.
He also told me he had attemped to include some special sound effects of his own. That would be such a touch.
I didn't know there was a YouTube channel, I found it and thanks for mentioning it xD

I really think you should make the YouTube channel a clear link in the OP :) @DivermanSam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom