Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

So Me and my brother were play and fighting the moon lord. Somehow We spawned in the twins. We were able to take one for each of us and we hade one heart each and blood moon. Sooooo, yeah bad luck.

In enter the gungeon I somehow made it to the 4th chamber: Hollow: as someone who can occasionally make it through gungeon proper, All I can say Is that I got lucky, VERY lucky.

Three Houses Azure Moon Final Battle

2/3 of my dudes defeated, Ashe, Ingrid and Sylvain guarding the stairs as Byleth and Dimitri took on Hegemon Edelgard. Took multiple divine pulses to finally win. 10/10 Best Boss Battle as of yet

Sonic Generations, Perfect Chaos fight. He was at phase 3, the last phase, I had no rings at all, but somehow I didn't het hit after losing the last ring.

Two years ago I deicied to play Breath of the Wild again and I just went right to the final boss fight from the beginning of the game and somehow I was able to survive without using any amiibos or any tricks. I just used what I had and boom I won all the boss fights! I guess it just proves that Breath of the Wild is too easy for a Zelda game xD

And yeah that's what I can only remember that is crazy interesting compared the crazy things that happened this year on a game

One time, while playing a crew loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2, I was in a tough scenario.
Both my squadmates were dead, and I was out of medi-gel, so I had to do it alone. I somehow managed to beat it with a shotgun, and learned that squadmates automatically revive after a fight.

I beat that mission without failure.

when i was playing sea of thieves with my brother and we were being chased by a skeleton ship and we had like 2 minutes before we could get to the outpost. Our ship sunk but we still sold (pretty much) all the treasure

Edit: another time was when I was playing fortnite in arena and I had no kills. (I bush camped) and it was a 1v1. I accidentally trapped myself in a box when the storm was coming but my reaction time was bad so I started using a bandage on like 20 hp and I'm like, "I'm dead" but then I win because the other guy died to the storm. I was on 10hp (one shot to the storm) and won. That's the story of first and only arena win.

Last edited:
I was still kinda new-ish to terraria. I was building into space because my sibling had told me about floating islands. I was bridging across space to find some, and Harpies started shooting at me. I had already found an island with a lucky horseshoe, but didn't have it equipped for some reason, I don't know, I was being dumb. The harpies started shooting at me and knocked me off of my platform. So I quickly went into my inventory and started moving the horseshoe into my equipment slot. I equipped it about half a second before I hit the ground. that was the day I vowed never to take it off in space.

Playing Bullet Hell Monday and somehow managing to make it through heaven difficulty stage (I think) 6 where you have to go through every stage and fight every boss on that difficulty (and a note: heaven difficulty is the HARDEST difficulty in the game where bosses spam touhou style patterns at you and normal enemies become a huge pain to deal with)

I was fighting sans for the second time cuz I died and I didn't anticipate him starting his attack after on days like these and survived with 32 hp with KR going down to 1 hp. One time I beat high Dragun in enter the Gungeon with 1 heart left

A friend and I were playing an Expert Mode playthrough, and decided to fight Tier 1. (We hadn’t beaten WoF) it went smoothly for the first 3 stages, and by the fifth, I died, the Crystal was almost dead, and my friend with their demon scythe killed the LAST dark mage to clear the event. The Crystal had approximately 200 hp left

Last edited:
That one time at the beginning of the game that I was mining and fell while on 20hp dodged 5 cavebats and a black slime for 23 seconds so my potions could cool down.

Back
Top Bottom