"The guy's a bounty hunter. He's not going down easy."
"That's why we have the clones. Have you forgotten they can weaken enemies?"
"Ah yes, they consume people's so called 'plot armor'. I haven't forgotten."
"In other words, it's magic. Bahahhaha!"
[Hidden Motive: KILL EVERYONE ON THE PLANET Obtain food items]

"I'm so damn tired of killing people..."
[Clone Machine Active]
[Offline]

(Hopefully this should twist things up a little bit.)

Mach returns to the bar where his friend is waiting.

“Yes.. I didn’t get very good sleep yesterday, but thanks for asking..”

He slouched forward when he sat down at the bar

“It appears we have some visitors.. our little planet is getting attention.. and I don’t think it’s the good kind.. you know how I talked about a target on my back for the things I did back then..? Well…”

*|Upon arriving on the planet, The Seeker would be aware that his bounty might resist arrest or something like that, so he would take 2 weapons with him, a futuristic sword and a futuristic pistol, after which he would step out to search but not before making sure he has a pair of handcuffs or more so to be exact, the kind that restrain the individuals with energy in order to make sure that his bounty doesn't break out.|*

``Alright, only a bit more and then my job is done...``

*|He would look around his surroundings to see where his bounty could be.|*

*|Upon arriving on the planet, The Seeker would be aware that his bounty might resist arrest or something like that, so he would take 2 weapons with him, a futuristic sword and a futuristic pistol, after which he would step out to search but not before making sure he has a pair of handcuffs or more so to be exact, the kind that restrain the individuals with energy in order to make sure that his bounty doesn't break out.|*

``Alright, only a bit more and then my job is done...``

*|He would look around his surroundings to see where his bounty could be.|*
The planet was very empty.. there seemed to be a small town up ahead, a large figure was walking out, he seemed to notice the ship landing and decided to act like a welcoming party.

As the person got closer, it could be seen that he was really, really damn huge.

*|He wouldn't be frightened in the slightest and would start approach aswell without hesitation...|*

(although this doesn't mean he recognized them just yet if it's even them.)

*|He wouldn't be frightened in the slightest and would start approach aswell without hesitation...|*

(although this doesn't mean he recognized them just yet if it's even them.)
up closer, the figure seemed to be a massive cyborg, maybe 10 feet tall and 6 feet wide.

“So you decided to ignore comms while landing.. eh..?”

The cyborg stopped about 15 feet away, his shadow was tall enough to reach the seeker’s feet.

He seemed to be a walking arsenal, he had plenty of external weapons.

“State your purpose, and this’ll be much, much easier.”

``I'm looking for the certain person I was assigned to bring back alive, and my radars have detected them on this planet...``

*|His tone seems dead serious and it seems like he isn't scared at all.|*

The Zechamill lands behind The Seeker's ship. VAR.3 walks out with an army of clones, while Payloader casually follows. VAR.3 is carrying a huge club that seems to be made of a lead-like metal, and Payloader has a mini jet engine with exposed wire and obvious attachments. The clones have their usual fake claws, and look smaller than VAR.3.

The Zechamill lands behind The Seeker's ship. VAR.3 walks out with an army of clones, while Payloader casually follows. VAR.3 is carrying a huge club that seems to be made of a lead-like metal, and Payloader has a mini jet engine with exposed wire and obvious attachments. The clones have their usual fake claws, and look smaller than VAR.3.
*|He would quickly gesture to them that he doesn't need any help with dealing with his target.|*

``I'm looking for the certain person I was assigned to bring back alive, and my radars have detected them on this planet...``

*|His tone seems dead serious and it seems like he isn't scared at all.|*
Mach taps something on his wrist, a distant whirring could be heard.

“And who might that bounty be..? I doubt there’s anyone important here.”

In the distance, a few anti aircraft missile volleys can be seen turning from the village’s military stronghold to the clearing mach is in.

Back
Top Bottom